Suggestion Box [Screenshotting process]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion Box [Screenshotting process]

While trying to take a screenshot for an event idea, I was surprised at how this works:

I was in fullscreen, noticed this screen I wanted to screenshot, and did so, and was given the green message that the screenshot was taken in the form of screenshots/screenshot1.bmp. So I go to the screenshots folder and there was no screenshot there.

Asked a staffer as to why that was, and was told that it was a permissions issue on the computer I'm using. This makes total sense to me, as this is an issue on this specific computer, so that's fine.

I thought, oh well maybe it's in the cache/on the clipboard or whatever it's called, to where I could manually paste it into paint to bypass this issue, but apparently it doesn't save there and thus can't be bypassed with a manual option. If it is possible, would it be possible to bypass this issue for situations like this one so that a screenshot isn't lost due to user-issues? I was surprised that it binds the key that way and takes over the printscreen option completely.

Thanks.

Fem.
Working...
X