Greetings from the Staff Communications Officer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from the Staff Communications Officer

As this thread's title may suggest, it's about my new title in Staff.
    It hold similar responisibilities as the PR head that WillBy had held before. The difference is this time they decided to make this position a SMOD job, with perhaps a few additional duties thrown in.

So, refer to http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?44043 for updates on changes to staff. More will also be coming shortly.

As for me, I will be relaying updates and news from the various departments of staff, and will continue to do what I've been trying to do: communicate with the playerbase both in-game and on the forums.

Any concerns you have, please post them in the appropriate section on the forums and I'll see about them and make sure to notify the appropriate department if needed.

I will check up on what direction our staffing departments are in and provide an update soon once I get myself set up.

I may also be contacted at shaddowknight@subspace-continuum.com (I may not be speedy at responding, but if you do email me with any issues please include your in-game and forum alias, so I know who I'm talking to)
    Last edited by Shaddowknight; 07-25-2013, 07:35 PM. Reason: email contact
    Former TW Staff

so what happened to willby
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Willby is currently Heading Event Coordination, replacing Left_Eye.
      Former TW Staff

Comment

a little 2 late
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

congrats, deserve dat spot
          TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
          TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
          TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

Finally someone who has the initiative to be da spokesperson for da ppl. Grats mate!
            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

I may also be contacted at shaddowknight@subspace-continuum.com (I may not be speedy at responding, but if you do email me with any issues please include your in-game and forum alias, so I know who I'm talking to)
              Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
                can you notify the willby department that they a bunch of ho's

thanks

-jerome
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                  can you notify the willby department that they a bunch of ho's

thanks

-jerome
                  done
                  Former TW Staff

Comment

okay guys no need to worry shaddow officially gets my seal of approval

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Those are some interesting other picture you got down there. Oh and the seal is far better than I imagined :sombrero:

Comment

y there no crescent seal approval...u ever gonna b done scuggs
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                        X