Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make TWDT full season run along with TWD season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make TWDT full season run along with TWD season.

The only legit way to double squad without breaking rules.

I think what would work is a year long season of TWDT to go along with TWD. Can play any division with your draft squad, without having to change squad tags, and people who log on once in a while will become more active when there's a game sitting around for them to join with either the draft team or their TWD squadron. WHAT WOULD BE THE HARM IN TRYING THIS? I'd love to see a squad ran by one captain, with trades going around for pub bucks or some sort of star system. We'd obviously have to install some sort of ideas on why pub bucks would be involved to begin with. Could be a rating system, you get weekly progressions, or at least monthly progressions with your TWDT league to increase/decrease your value. Have trade blocks.

This would force vets to squad with newer players. You can have multiple drafts throughout the year, every month or so when the new ratings are in you add newer players who have yet to get drafted. If this increases activity then you just add more teams into the draft season and each team would have to trade a mid-talent level player to the new team. Got a lot more ideas for this, but it's bedtime...I was going to post this under another thread, but it would be best to create a new one.

1. Nobody showed up fro TWDT
    2. TWDT didn't help new players at all
    3. We don't have enough players to do TWD and TWDT at the same time
    4. Hardly anyone cares about TWDT
    5. /thread

Comment

Working...
    X