No announcement yet.

LF is forum banned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have wanted to start playing LoL for a while and I have the client sitting on my desktop atm but I have never tried it because I've heard the community is basically the worst of any online game when you first start playing

it would be like this forum if you take away all the good people and add 14 year old brazilians and russians that report you for no reason

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
      whats your username?
      Fouladi
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by MegamanEXE View Post
        I have wanted to start playing LoL for a while and I have the client sitting on my desktop atm but I have never tried it because I've heard the community is basically the worst of any online game when you first start playing

it would be like this forum if you take away all the good people and add 14 year old brazilians and russians that report you for no reason
        just play aram matches until you hit level 30
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
          just play aram matches until you hit level 30

Originally posted by LoL forums
          It is a match that consist of all randomly chosen champions followed by the conditions that everyone must choose the middle lane. Most host that choose to create these games often set the level cap at 20-30 in order to ensure that the rules are not broken by new players.
          welp

Comment

and just when it seemed like staff was finally on the right track towards finding a solution to save this game....they show their true colors...putrid fks

free lf
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

welp
              you might be looking at something that's old

there's a new aram map that is made specifically for aram. no more fictional rules. just play the game.
              sigpic

Comment

so no one is hosting it anymore, it's just automatically done with matchmaking at your level (matchmaking can be iffy at times though, someone might invite a higher ranked friend when they are level 1)
                sigpic

Comment

or you can not be a huge douchebag and start on easy bots, then move to hard bots, then move to pvp, then move to aram
                  The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                  SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

PS: its good that tw forums are finally banning trash and terrible people

well done whoever
                    you know you are doing your job well when kthx comes here to whine
                    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

He was banned for staff harassment, for the post shown in megaman's image (from what I can tell with what I have available to me). The ban was for 7 days, and has not been increased as of this post. Megaman's other forum post was deleted by another moderator at 4o's request (I will not name that Staff member, but 4o wished for his alises to remain secret (I don't see any reason to delete this thread to try to cover shit up anymore, the cat is out of the bag, deleting it would only be bad PR at this point and cause more problems.))
                      Former TW Staff

Comment

So now we're banning players because they do things that staffers don't like?

I thought when the new harassment rule was put in place it was only meant to be used in 'extreme cases,' this hardly constitutes what any normal person would consider extreme.

I'd say if anything we need a new rule keeping players from being harassed by staff.

I changed my mind, I think the server should be moved to Pakistan now.
                        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                        Message has been sent to online moderators
                        2:BLeeN> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>no
                        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                        2:BLeeN> ok then no
                        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
                          Megaman's other forum post was deleted by another moderator at 4o's request
                          I have never waded into forum drama before, but this is utter ridiculous BULLSHIT.

What part of "THERE IS NO PRECEDENT TO DELETE THIS POST" does charis and the "other moderator" not understand? are you fucking serious?

Comment

also the one who deleted it is probably reckful, since he's the one that banned LF in the first place

Comment

welp
                              Used to be that way, now they have an official "ARAM" map where there's only one lane. $

Add Derpherder if you play.

Comment

It was reckful.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X