No announcement yet.

LF is forum banned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LF sent me this. Okay guys, ready for this?

- 4o admits that he is charis
    - charis admits that the information is public, so there is no grounds to silence/forum ban LF: there is no harrassment or breaking of any rules if the information is public
    - charis proceeds to manipulate forum staff into deleting LF's posts multiple times and banning LF
    - charis then manipulates forum staff into deleting MY posts multiple times for absolutely no reason, as I am an unrelated third party

This is grounds for axing. Full fucking stop.

Comment

megaman doing work
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Ironic that I get involved in staff bullshit right at the moment that I decide to help TW with the tutorial. I never joined TW staff to help earlier, even though I had been approached about it before, specifically because of staff bullshit like this.

Comment

They protect staffers who treat the people they want ideas from to fix the zone like garbage or worse. With you on this one mega.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

free hat! free hat! free hat!
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Vote Reckful

Please unban and I'll change my vote.
              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

Srsly....da fuk is wrong you mofos? I don't know anything about staff because I don't care to know much but you guys have a really bad image. Someone explain to me why anyone would want to be "power hungry" in 2-d spaceship game? You guys need to get out more you introvert faggots. Banning someone for harassing a person online? Rly? Srsly rly? Dunno if this roxxkatt srs or just trolling.

Also....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at a faggot pretending to be a girl. This lasenza round 2? Honestly I worry for people like you. Get out a little. Make some money. Spend time with some bitches. Enjoy life.
                - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

As someone who has studied Richard Nixon's presidency to a painful degree of intensity, I 100% approve of this highly Nixonian reply.
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

That reply was supposed to have Shaddowknight's post in it. The forums are broken as fuck
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by cash.MONay View Post
                      This lasenza round 2?
                      What did I miss?

Comment

Reckful is beyond useless since he became head OP anyway. Has he done anything productive or meaningful? Doubt it.

Comment

Reckful has never been head op, only assis head op. He currently holds neither of those positions.
                          Former TW Staff

Comment

Is Lf unbanned yet or is staff going to keep vouching for some douchebag bitch fk who pretended to be a girl to get into upper staff? Hilarious how we all saw this harassment rule abuse coming.

oO.Oo> had to ban LF he was harassing me and my emotions were killing me
                            Staff> crap you shouldnt of done that now the public will hate us even more for being retards!!!!
                            Kthx> this is wrong unban lf now
                            Staff> how do we escape this?!?! lets ban kthx too its the only solution!!

putrid
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I'm tellin you read my sig fuck tw staff from day 1, never like authority in no fkin game.
                              https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

free lf

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X