Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demonic goes on a petty, Nazi stylei banning spree!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LF and p0llux aka jr5 aka u mad?? aka jr5 just retired for life.

Although I like so many other muscular players, I think it's time for me to retire from pub (

Here's my official statement:

I, TABARNAK!!! (aka Kareem Abdul-Jabbar aka the mushroom aka Stayon aka kess aka LF aka bumpa aka wbm aka sphinx aka panama aka a2m aka usoi aka Cucu aka Oderus Urungus aka TheAbyss aka b@by_girl aka u ok?? aka Vati aka oO.Oo = Charis aka New York Yankees), am officially retired from pub.

Thank you all for your support, it's been great :0)

(gave my pw to panama)
    4:TABARNAK!!!> TABARNAK!!> ?help general aladeen is the best staffer ive ever encountered in my journey
    (zreqdf)>is he forcing u 2 say that?

4:General Aladeen> oder man.. i checked ur warnings once and my laptop nearly fried

Comment

tab no
      3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

Tab and LF are gone? Consider this my resignation. Game deleted (also pw given out on dice chat... but everyone there already knew that ) I was quitting anyway but I wanted to give Tab one last shout out since this probably made his day/year.
        Dice
        TWLB Champions Season 8
        TWLJ Champions Season 8
        TWLB Champions Season 10
        TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
          5) 4o doesn't get extra protection
          so if I piss people off and make a new alias, and tell staff what it is and ask for protection, will staff censor/ban people who try to link me to my new alias?

Comment

Yo demonic. I don't know much but fuk you faggot. Let people talk in game all they want. Don't get your panties in a bunch you inbred retard. Am with megaman (likely best overall player of all time), my boy kthx (the heart and pride of texas), and vehicle (aka mr.Mafia MVP).

Can I get cres in here to corroborate.
            - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

the main thing we can take from this is 00.00 is at the center of staff/player problems yet again. how u gonna give a guy mod when he rages over his alias being exposed.. get rid of dis fgt

Comment

And the situation gets worse and worse. oO.Oo has been a tool obsessed with being space staff for a long time, and has needed to get fired for a long time. Trying to blindly support the guy cause hes a fellow staffer just leads to this kind of thing and people quitting if you want my 2 cents. Although I wasnt here for it, I see general player reactions that were.
                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

harassment rule for staff relates mainly to irl harassment
                  So if I see you in real life and start yelling "RIOT", you can ban me from TW? That seems like a lame rule.

Comment

saw the bat signal...am here

is staff ever gonna be fking done with being putrid...probably one of the major reasons i don't even bother logging on anymore...see these incompetent fks in every arena being useless and it just kills it for me

everyone... its time to take our talents to south beach
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by MegamanEXE View Post
                      I'm quitting TW and withholding help on the tutorial for the time being - it's unfortunate that this bullshit had to pop up right when I wanted to help, but I can't support TW with charis still being staff after this.
                      staff makes no effort to maintain good relations with the public and this is the end result. people who want to help...can't. i'd advise you to use your time more wisely mega. these faggots aren't worth helping anymore.

sad as hell
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I was online while most of this sad chapter has unfolded and here is how I see it. The following is my personal opinion.

A staffer made a bad decision. What should have happened? IMO people should have had enough patience to allow the mistaken to be reversed but instead thought that this should have been addressed within minutes. They were the judge and jury and delivered a decision; this staffer was ‘bad’ and no time was need for discovery into the facts. There was an immediate demand for satisfaction.

This is really where clear thinking about the future of the zone would have really helped, having some consideration for others. Even if you truly believe that the original issue (that a staffer had abused his powers) is some endemic cancer to the TW it still doesn’t excuse disrupting the game for everyone else. If you are so upset and have given up on the zone then leave, there is no justification for pissing on the zone other than satisfying a need for personal revenge.

What this really has been is an excuse to fulfill personal agendas and ‘to make a point’, on both sides of this fence. Is staff abuse some new fucking problem? No, this dumb shit has been going on for at least 12 years; so what justification is there for zone disruption now?

So then we get to the forum post deletions. Another staff mistake. And again, nothing new here. People got all emo because they wanted instant satisfaction. Does ANYONE really think that players who desire empowerment for the wrong reasons and gravitate towards being staff is some recent thing?

So the end result and decisions that were made were to ‘take it out on the zone’ and damage players that have nothing to do with any of the above. ‘Vets’ who feel that they have already gotten what they want from the game over the years felt the need to disrupt the zone in an effort to prove their point. Even if staff was as corrupt as they say, even if it is worse than they say, disrupting the zone for other players can never be justified as an act of ‘civil disobedience’.

I am an old hippie and have experience with civil disobedience. I organized a successful ‘sit-in’ at my school back in 1970 and we got the school to change. But we only asked people who felt the same as us to not go to class as a protest. But we did not try to prevent others from going to class nor did we try to burn down the school. (Admittedly there was some talk…) But the key to our success was that we could justify our stand without disrupting those who did not believe the same as we did.

The current drama is nothing like civil disobedience and stands no chance at changing anything other than fucking over the wrong people. It is very obvious to anyone with an IQ over 75 that instead of using this opportunity to drive positive change, it has been selfishly squandered for all the wrong reasons (on both sides of the fence).
                        eph

Comment

we should link to this thread in an official announcement so that new players can see what type of a game they are going to download.
                          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

unbanning a guy from the forum or the game is an instant fix - stop banning people, jesus.

From my point of view, the thing worth worrying about is there's a guy we don't trust '4o' because he's threatened players - and that guy is BanG Assistant.

Comment

2) Forum ban was going to be lifted obv, until threatened to post ip addresses/!altnick info of players. I cant allow that, but rather then increasing or perm banning, told him to cool off as I knew why he was frustrated, then talk to me and ban would be lifted, was down to him when that would happen
                              obv staff was wrong for banning lf in the first place, but this doesnt seem cool either ^

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                              we should link to this thread in an official announcement so that new players can see what type of a game they are going to download.
                              ^
                              Sigh, tw in this downward spiral
                              i wonder if it ever comes out of it
                              all this shit just causes for more problems and not helping anything

btw shouldnt this thread be @ tw-staff section not SSCU Trenchwars
                              would be cool if we kept SSCU Trenchwars section related to problem solving and other related stuff
                              so we can keep all the drama staff stuff in one section and not spreaded throughout the whole forum
                              Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Sorry for not knowing but what did this so called "charis <ER>" do before? Why does everyone hate him?

PS. TABARNAK!! I hope you just quit pub and still show up for TWDT. You are my TWDT team's heart and soul bro!
                                Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Working...
                                X