Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demonic goes on a petty, Nazi stylei banning spree!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my point was that why would he purposefully try to permanently fuck with something he cared enough to donate 1000 dollars to. if something actually is wrong and hes pointing it out then banned for it. whats that say?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

alright, i kinda misinterpret you there just don't want to create some future where it's normal to donate some money and get your ban unlifted.

would be cool if oo.oo or demonic would respond for whats happening next now
      Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Im trying to get info on whats going down, Ive heard lots of players sides but none from the staffers involved.. I sent Demonic a message this morning with a few things (some unrelated to this thread). I would hope to see an update from one of us by this weekend, sunday at the latest.
        Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
          Im trying to get info on whats going down, Ive heard lots of players sides but none from the staffers involved.. I sent Demonic a message this morning with a few things (some unrelated to this thread). I would hope to see an update from one of us by this weekend, sunday at the latest.

lol by this weekend...while the unfair bans continue to be in effect...seriously need a priority check...this is very usual staff behavior when they fuck up (which is often). they ban someone for 7 days unjustly and drag out the "we will look into it" process and the ban is over by then...how is this right?
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
            I, like most people, do not like this unnecessary and stupid drama that has unfolded...what I will add is that yes, a staffer made a mistake, but then acting out with the 'riot' and spamming etc within a few minutes of said mistake doesn't help the situation at all...how can staff be expected to sort out the initial issue if suddenly there is a 'riot' going on that needs taking care of immediately? Come on people, let's be smart here.

I know I'm only a ZH (and only just appointed a matter of days ago) but I really want to help sort out this issue between players and staff....feel free to let me be anyone's agony aunt (tw related; don't want to know cres' irl girl issues or lack of girl issues) regarding staff relations and I will try to relay it to higher staff within my limits.

What I must say is that if people have an issue with a few staffers, it is those staffers specifically that you have an issue with; not staff as a whole. Having witnessed staff chat and got to know most people on staff over the last few days, most staffers want to help out and have the well being of the zone at the forefront of their minds....whilst this 'riot' was occurring staff chat was lit up with staffers voicing their opinions and trying to find the right solution, but players acting out and rioting and trying to cause issues delayed any possible resolution to be solved.

tl;dr let us (staff)sort this issue out, staff know that changes need to be made to our system and tw in general (hence the recent forum threads by demonic and co). Let us sort out the issues as soon as we can, there is no need to quit the game and ruin the enjoyment of this game for others.
            you are brushing away this mistake as if it was minor or accidental. oO.Oo caused this entire thing in the first place. the guy is upper staff and should not be banning people because he was experiencing pms. this is the main reason people were upset to begin with. this issue was not and has not been addressed. you should know by now staff is terrible at recovering from their mistakes. people reacted to this by rioting and trolling. now instead of staff hearing them out and actually taking a second to think why they were acting this way....they ban more people. how can you justify these actions at all??? also you aren't the first ZH with good intentions like this. many have come and gone and most have left due to upper staffs putrid behavior. obviously there are many good staffers but their roles are insignificant in the big picture because everyone in upper staff is retarded and doesn't care.
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
              lol by this weekend...while the unfair bans continue to be in effect...seriously need a priority check...this is very usual staff behavior when they fuck up (which is often). they ban someone for 7 days unjustly and drag out the "we will look into it" process and the ban is over by then...how is this right?
              My focus was not on the bans for my post, more so what will be transpiring within staff. Lefty and demonic can discuss bans all they want, I will choose not to interfere with bans, reguarless of me not agreeing completely with them.
              Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
                My focus was not on the bans for my post, more so what will be transpiring within staff. Lefty and demonic can discuss bans all they want, I will choose not to interfere with bans, reguarless of me not agreeing completely with them.
                aren't you the communications officer? you should be involved in this. whats the point in discussing the future of this game when we can't even get out of this shitty present.

Comment

aren't you the communications officer? you should be involved in this. whats the point in discussing the future of this game when we can't even get out of this shitty present.
                  If you are referring to LF's 7 day forum ban, already lifted as I said it would be as soon as LF calmed down. The other parts you can talk about during the staff/player meeting shaddow is organising, except you don't play anymore as you said, so I guess its pointless answering questions??

Comment

you are brushing away this mistake as if it was minor or accidental. oO.Oo caused this entire thing in the first place. the guy is upper staff and should not be banning people because he was experiencing pms. this is the main reason people were upset to begin with. this issue was not and has not been addressed. you should know by now staff is terrible at recovering from their mistakes. people reacted to this by rioting and trolling. now instead of staff hearing them out and actually taking a second to think why they were acting this way....they ban more people. how can you justify these actions at all??? also you aren't the first ZH with good intentions like this. many have come and gone and most have left due to upper staffs putrid behavior. obviously there are many good staffers but their roles are insignificant in the big picture because everyone in upper staff is retarded and doesn't care.
                    4o has been dealt with.

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
                      4o has been dealt with.
                      how? was he given a speech? he clearly abused the staff harassment rule like we all predicted. this calls for severe punishment.

someone riots in pub by saying 8 lines = 7 days ban
                      staffer in high position bans a player unjustly and abuses his power = nothing

fair

Comment

how? was he given a speech? he clearly abused the staff harassment rule like we all predicted. this calls for severe punishment.

someone riots in pub by saying 8 lines = 7 days ban
                        staffer in high position bans a player unjustly and abuses his power = nothing

fair
                        If you must know, 4o has been relieved of duties, which was going to happen anyways which I said from day 1 when I said I would handle it, but needed to wait for Left_Eye to come back online, as its Left's assistant, and I don't act without speaking to the dept head, in this case Bang.

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
                          If you must know, 4o has been relieved of duties, which was going to happen anyways which I said from day 1 when I said I would handle it, but needed to wait for Left_Eye to come back online, as its Left's assistant, and I don't act without speaking to the dept head, in this case Bang.
                          ez. maybe you guys will learn not to hire fgts who pretend to be female to get hired, go to dead zones to up their resumes, and treat people like trash.

whats the point in keeping kthx and the others banned? we both know they acted out in protest to oO.Oo's incompetence.

Comment

ez. maybe you guys will learn not to hire fgts who pretend to be female to get hired, go to dead zones to up their resumes, and treat people like trash.

whats the point in keeping kthx and the others banned? we both know they acted out in protest to oO.Oo's incompetence.
                            alright, time to cool it down now. we have had some communication and things are now on their way to being sorted out. let this shake down as it will now.

demonic, are lf and kthx also unbanned in game?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

zeebu and me doing the good cop bad cop routine?

Comment

Guess everything on this issue has been said already. All this drama is so sad, especially because I feel like that you all just see staff as a whole, but instead it's just a bunch of individuals who sacrifice their own free time just to help where they can (well, that might not be all of them, but granted, it's a majority), because the most of us just love the game and hate to see it dying.
                                These people, individuals, don't really get anything in return other than this: a bunch of drama, along with insults left and right when players feel that a decision is wrong. Granted here too, in certain decisions when it comes to the zone (I for my part, talking about pub) there is absolutely no way to satisfy everyone, and this also counts for some "minor" decisions. Some of these individuals might be corrupt, might be leaking, might not have a real interest to keep the zone alive and need to be dealt with, and it's great when players help out finding these.

Also, mistakes happen, shit happens. Sometimes it's just the heat of the moment. After all, we're all just human.

Comment

Working...
                                X