Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zone-wide meeting for players and staff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zone-wide meeting for players and staff.

On Saturday August 10th (a time has yet to be set), there will be a meeting for all players and staffers who wish to attend. Staff will discuss upcoming and works-in-progress, and players will be given their chance to weigh in on them, and bring up their own thoughts and ideas. If you wish to have a topic brought up for legitimate discussion, message me in-game and I will add it to my list of things to discuss.

I will be moderating this meeting and will NOT tolerate any trolling or ill behavior.
    Former TW Staff

jk will try 2 come n rock bottom ppl
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Comment

the definition of a meeting is that a bunch of guys get into a circle, drop their pants and meet in the middle

no thanks
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

i can already tell what'll happen in that meeting

bunch of staff will talk about what they wanna do, some players will say its not a good idea and then get silenced by oooo

the silenced players will then go to eg to pm the non silenced players what happened

the non silenced players in tw will then start spamming and raging for staff to axe oooo

demonic will then ban all non staff players in the arena, forcing them to eg aswell

once theres 30 players in tw and 150 in eg demonic will turn to her fellow staff and say "now that thats taken care of, lets hear some ideas on how we can populate the zone"

u done fucked up too much staff, nobody takes your efforts serious, have fun discussing the future of the zone with wiibimbo and Michelle!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
            4o has been relieved of duties
            just saying papa. if you haven't been on the forums in the past few days, you're in for a wild ride.

Comment

First off, I will be moderating this meeting, and WILL silence people who are being disruptive and out of line. If you have something productive and legitimate to say, I will allow you to say it. I am trying to get a heads-up from the staffers side of what they intend to discuss so I can have an idea of what order I want to go in. If you have anything specific to bring up, let me know ahead of time, as I only intend to allow a certain amount of time for open discussion.
              Former TW Staff

Comment

Yo Raazi, if you have anything against me, pm me this in the game or send me a private msg on the forums, rather than bash my name wherever you see it. Cause unlike u, I really do care about this game, and that's why the staffers gave me a chance to prove myself, which I am doing right now (helping new players, setting up base/hockey games, learning to host).

That is all.
                Last edited by Shaddowknight; 08-04-2013, 10:30 AM. Reason: 5:Wii <ZH>> ok then u edit it
                "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                Dral>I can get implants

Comment

This meeting is now scheduled for 4 PM EST. It will last approximately an hour. Directly following it will be a weekend event. (A Staff vs. the world event was mentioned, I will confer with WillBy and either he or I will announce that later).
                  Former TW Staff

Comment

The staffers give you a chance to prove yourself because most of them are new themselves and have no idea whats going on. There have been 0 changes of any substance that have come from somewhere other than TWDev in years. Honestly it's run these same events like TWL and TWDT, host something here and there, explain a little bit of the game when you see a new player on. TWDev brings almost everything new in and does all the work behind the scenes and yet all we see is you guys act like youre making some big sacrifice of personal time to this game. It's actually kind of saddening that while they're doing some coding or trying to add something new to keep the game interesting you're in pub laying down the banhammer for little to no reason and making people permanently quit.
                    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

That's how development works in the real world too

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                        Yo Raazi, if you have anything against me, pm me this in the game or send me a private msg on the forums, rather than bash my name wherever you see it. Cause unlike u, I really do care about this game, and that's why the staffers gave me a chance to prove myself, which I am doing right now (helping new players, setting up base/hockey games, learning to host).

That is all.
                        1) u've talked to me enough in game to know i dont like you

2) i haven't seen you do shit for the zone, before or after staff, i guess its becoming a trend for ppl who aren't good at the game to be given responsibilities so they feel like they're part of something. I'd love to see how your helping out new players, im pretty sure i've done more than any of you <ZH>'s when i capped GTL and introduced newbs to twd

Comment

Back on topic, is anyone going to be in charge of taking the minutes and posting here? I have a suspicion that this is just going to be a clusterfuck where no one gets anything done and everyone is talking about 20 different topics at one time. So far I've seen a bunch of posts on this forum with community feedback, and then staff decides to go off on their own way anyway. It's almost worthwhile for me to show up and watch so I can see what's discussed by players and then what the final product is, but I'm pretty sure I have work this Friday night/Saturday morning. Since I wont be there make sure you talk about removing streaks resetting on entering safe. Enabling this has added nothing to the zone but taken away 5+ players from pub in me and my entourage.

Comment

I will actively be keeping things under control. Also Izor, streak resetting is to keep players from safe hiding just to get streaks. Don't be lame, get your streaks like a real man.

as for pappa/wii, if please keep this thread on topic, if it continues I'll be removing your useless posts. Wii has shown an honest interest in joining staff and helping on an official level, please don't hassle him for it.
                            Former TW Staff

Comment

Can you name one player other than me who 'hides in safes just to get streaks?' What if I have to piss when im in the middle of a 72-0 run that takes 2 hours? I really would just like to know what you've added to the game by taking away this feature.

Comment

Working...
                              X