Boom, Done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boom, Done.

I shall now take my final leave of this game so that I can remember it for what it once was instead of what it has become. The current leaders of this zone are obviously mentally unfit and incapable of leading this zone towards any sort of future other than one where players are slowly whittled away one by one from poor staffing decisions. Its been fun but it no longer is. Guess I still might troll the forums a bit but lets be honest, these are just as dead as the game is so.

http://i.imgur.com/IRR8cMw.jpg

Have fun rehashing old arguments about removing resolution limits from twdd while the game dies.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Oh, and Left Eye thinks our sysops are shit also, they have tried to axe him several times for pointing out how useless they are. Even upper staff thinks that upper staff is shit.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Nice wallpaper bro gimme a link. But yeah bro I don't agree with you res limits needs to be gone, you hardly play anyway so I don't think your opinon matters bro just don't get all butthurt on me.
      https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

I'll be taking my leave also. With my ranting and trying to get the ideas through that won't end up in the death of this zone, I realized that the problems now are the sysops. PL and StarWeaver are gone and dont care and the new guys are expediting the demise of this zone. There's no longer anyone to appeal to to fix anything, because we're left with 3 year players who havent been around long enough to make informed decisions. RIP TW.

Although I will say, just to satisfy my own ego, I'm going to check on the player/staff meeting notes when they come out.
        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Thats digitalblasphemy
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

GG: Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Real talk:

Players like kthx, izor and 2pacz symbolize whats wrong with the game now. Useless whiny turds, who contribute nothing but blaming stuff, acting like dumbasses, doing nothing in the leagues (TWD,TWL), while flying around like morons in pub. Then crying for weeks (izor) about pub changes.

The funny thing is all of you will be back next week, whining about the same things and playing staff.

This game needs less doom and gloom whiners/goofs/nerds like you 3. If you want to contribute to the game come at it on a positive angle, or stfu.

Rule

Comment

GG: Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Real talk:

Players like kthx, izor and 2pacz symbolize whats wrong with the game now. Useless whiny turds, who contribute nothing but blaming staff, acting like dumb asses, doing nothing in the leagues (TWD,TWL), while flying around like morons in pub. Then crying for weeks (izor) about pub changes.

The funny thing is all of you will be back next week, whining about the same things and blaming staff.

This game needs less doom and gloom whiners/goofs/nerds like you 3. If you want to contribute to the game come at it on a positive angle, or stfu.

Rule

Comment

Fuck it. I quit too.

http://imgur.com/CpvwKXI
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

Whiny? you don't even play any leagues your on real which has been dead for years and you manage to stack 10000 kills in pub, bitch please don't even talk shit.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

lol 2pacz your a total loser.

Go back to pub and scorereseting everytime someone kills u. Cry "ez" and be a little goof. Then get on your aliases and beg them for a duel.

What have you ever done in a league? What has izor done? Your both faggots who scorereset everytime you get killed. Beg for duels aliased. Cry on the boards and in game about how staff is so bad.

Total losers. Never done anything in league. Never done anything productive in game. Garbage.

Comment

Actually my pub rec was like 500-100 so I donno why you complaining like a pussy you are second, you don't even dd wbduel or base, haven't seen you in any events. I don't even need to get on aliases bro I got 300k pub bux you obviously got way more than me considering those 10k lancer kills in pub killing afk ppl get a life bro and get outa ur moms basement you sore loser.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

I don't need to be an active player anymore 2pacz. Had loads of good times in the trenches, squadded, leagued, wbdueled, based,javdueld etc
                        I can come in play few weeks of pub and leave for a year and be more productive then your useless ass.

Its funny players like you and izor sit around pub talking trash all day, then get stomped in league. So you act like little queens in pub, picking on newbs, and throwing tantrums in game and on the board. Like Izor whining his ass off about how he cant run and hide in safe anymore to keep a streak going.

Whine, whine, cry, blame staff, whine more. Worthless detractions to the game.

Grow up a bit. Try doing some useful in game. Don't blame voluntary staff for not heeding your every whine and cry.

Comment

what I would like to know, is where you guys are getting these wallpapers... SYKE
                          sigpic

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

kthx u haven't added me on LoL :|
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                              X