No announcement yet.

Boom, Done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally tw has gotten rid of the worthless trolls that do nothing except spam racism in pub and whine when they get banned because they feel entitled to waste staffs time because they have played tw more than a year

first step to recovery is complete
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

The changes are good since we had our first female princess of TW, FiS. She had Battleship hosted once & made sure cloakers did not invade.

Comment

left_eye has been haxed, will expose tw staff like I always do, yo yall ban me from ssc for eatin bullets but when staff uses super in event they get away with it. HMM... BONE DONE
        https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

RIP 2pac.
          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
            The changes are good since we had our first female princess of TW, FiS. She had Battleship hosted once & made sure cloakers did not invade.
            MADE SURE THE CLOAKERS DIDN'T INVADE?? She did more than that, she totally cut it's balls off! It really doesn't have any real purpose. Its Sucky in the open (spawn) and ez to kill in base.

Looking at pub stats, only Seyro and I play it. And even then poor Seyro has a terrible K/D ratio in the x, probably do to the fact that the ship is so neutered.
            I personanly don't mind the new x that much, because I play it enough to learn its strengths (and they are few) But anybody who just starts flying it is going to get frustrated and just stop playing it. You can see this in the pub stats....The Weasel is Dead.

Gosh....
            "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
            - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

I haven't written much here since we switched to the new forum in 2002, but I find it funny that everything is the same as it's always been. The blame game is almost word for word.

I don't know anyone in this thread so the following observation is just my generalization of what I've seen before. Players who quit the drama-queen way always come back, the ones you never see again just leave. The latter, are usually the ones that you want to stay and keep playing.

You guys should be congratulating yourselves for being part of a unique community that's withstood the test of time for as long as it has, in the way that it has. A lot of ingenuity and dedication from countless people across multiple zones and groups has kept this game alive for this long.

I see a decline in players, but such is the nature of things and there may or may not be a way to get back to where we were. I'm sure however that there are people that are doing their best to keep retention and improve the game or else this story would have ended when VIE shut their servers down. This doom-and gloom has been rearing its head since then anyway.

The fact that I can still log into subspace and kill people 16 years after the 1st time boggles my mind. I'll be here until there are only a handful left, just like it was when I started.

So the drama queens, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Everyone else, I'll see you inside..
              I sleep in a bulletproof coffin made of human bones..

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

is kz still going on irc at all? had a hard drive crash so i can't remember the login details.

someone hit me up if you know what's what.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Darn, cannot find conan clips where the Life Hacks guy says "BOOM" before he says what the hack turned the item into.

Comment

Originally posted by Spock! View Post
                      MADE SURE THE CLOAKERS DIDN'T INVADE?? She did more than that, she totally cut it's balls off! It really doesn't have any real purpose. Its Sucky in the open (spawn) and ez to kill in base.

Looking at pub stats, only Seyro and I play it. And even then poor Seyro has a terrible K/D ratio in the x, probably do to the fact that the ship is so neutered.
                      I personanly don't mind the new x that much, because I play it enough to learn its strengths (and they are few) But anybody who just starts flying it is going to get frustrated and just stop playing it. You can see this in the pub stats....The Weasel is Dead.

Gosh....
                      Keep in mind that spock is a cloaker troll & hes really weird, he just likes to X people for shits & giggles in a troll kind a way, not really a game player. He likes negative attention from Xing

Comment

Nice to see another oldie with perspective, sup Dr CoT's forums would be nice to read again for the memories.. Could you try and bring in other old faces, just to try this game out once again Have a SubSpace barbeque and get them hooked once again. There's other oldies also logging in more and more just to chat around and maybe even play a little.
                        Ara / AraGee / Death
                        SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                        SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                        TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                        ----------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Death View Post
                          I haven't written ...you inside..
                          Didn't read anything.

saw cres disliked your post so it mustve been a bad post --> so i disliked it too

Comment

oranje good person. its y we hang out and fk bitches all over europe.
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                            X