TWDT-J Final Thunder vs Dunvsme decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT-J Final Thunder vs Dunvsme decision

I'm still having connection issues but Im just going to get the verdict out for now on the match. The TWDT-J Final between Thunder and Dun vs me will be replayed from the second round with dun vs me up 1 round to 0. The match will be continued on Sunday September 1st at 3 pm.

I respect that decision. Thank you very much.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Kane View Post
      I'm still having connection issues but Im just going to get the verdict out for now on the match. The TWDT-J Final between Thunder and Dun vs me will be replayed from the second round with dun vs me up 1 round to 0. The match will be continued on Sunday September 1st at 3 pm.
      How pathetic, you disqualified us in Preseason for breaking that same rulebut come a few weeks later, the rules are interpreted differently...get ready to get fucked by amp/rough/24.
      help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
      help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
        How pathetic, you disqualified us in Preseason for breaking that same rulebut come a few weeks later, the rules are interpreted differently...get ready to get fucked by amp/rough/24.

so he dq'd a team earlier for doing same thing? and now he is doing something different? am i getting that right? did the rules change or anything? if they didnt then why the heck is there a different outcome? seems pretty cut and dry to. if u dq one team u have to dq the other team that does it. k a n e just a big pushover and bc its finals he thinks it should be done differently? A- code a bot that you can update stars and rules into or B follow the same rules u upheld in the beginning of the season and dq the team that broke rules. no wonder no one respects kane sheesh
        1:Mattey> proof that god doesnt exist : animals can swim into your dickhole

TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

Comment

These people are gonna burst over a TWDT game. So funny to watch.
          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Why not let Terrorist back in while your at it. We could have 3 way finals.
            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

so now that we are redoing this shit, MAKE THE RULE CLEAR RIGHT NOW. Does a 5* player need to be in for 5 deaths or 10 min or can we sub them whenever? just so this shit doesn't happen again.
              help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
              help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Is it because someone played a 5*s?

5* player rule is removed for playoffs.
                Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time