Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 10 warbirds (Revised without the kookiness)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 warbirds (Revised without the kookiness)

Let's keep this simple:
    1. Best
    2. Ease
    3. LaSenza
    4. Skepsis
    5. Amputate
    6. RaCka
    7. Reaver
    8. megaman89
    9. Raazi
    10. Spezza <TW>

Best: Best probably one of the last good javbirds we'll ever see. He reminds me of a early/mid 2000s Reaver. Has an aggressive javing style that top rushing javs like myself, evildeed, children, and rendered like to see, but also can convert to steak666-like tactics with smart ultra long distance shots. Has a tendency to do display a lot of bravado costing him deaths at times. Can be a bad teamer when he's in the mood for rushing and being an individualist. But generally, has the best rush on the list. The best decision making on this list. The undisputed heavyweight champion of TW.

Lasenza: Haven't seen LaSenza around in a while. Probably one of the best, if not the best, soloists on the list. Probably the 2nd smartest overall player on the list as well. Absolutely someone you want on your twld starting lineup, without question.

Ease: Ease is of course Ease. Smartest player on the list by a country mile. Can single handedly be the difference between your team getting thrashed or you doing the trashing. Underrated luring ability (in all ships). Basically Magic Johnson of TW, the long-sought after point-forward to rival Magic and Lebron.

Skepsis. A great flyer and a dude with killer aim. Was a major factor in taking Fierce to the finals. His great flying makes him a great dodger. Has every kind of dodge in his book. You know your guy is good when he iIsn't afraid of using the sideways rush to kill someone in the middle of a chasedown.

RaCka: Guy has been irrelevant for a long time..LOL. But he's making his comeback. Has gotten absolutely no love from the warbird community due to skills deterioration and overall increase in Kookiness. After speccing him for a few games, you tend to realize that guy seems to literally have questions above head. He's still a top wb, and a force to reckoned with...but he's lost a step, and we all know it!

Amputate: Another great javbird to rival Best. Probably has better jav skills than best, but less wb skills I believe. This guy probably has the best aim of any player in any ship. If TWD calculated aim %, he'd be top of the list in jav and at least top 5 in wb. He doesnt stray. He doesnt rush. He patiently waits to make his mark, and is consistent. Underrated chasing ability.

Reaver: Probably the original beast javbird. Slowly lost his javing skills, and these days the RUSH has overtaken his patient style of play. But his WB skills (which are the topic at hand) haven't missed a beat. He's still got his killer aim, but I think he's lost some in way of decision-making. He's one of the best teamers on the list, but tends to lose that individualistic streak that made him who he is. Still, a great chaser. A great flyer (the best chaser on the list, tied with skepsis).

Spezza and Raazi: Both guys who have recently gotten to be very good, and have been in the discussion for top 10 wb within the last season or two. Above average rushing abilities. Above average chasing abilities. Both have great promise.

megaman89: he ite.
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

You just made a "top 10 warbird" list and spent more time talking about jav skills

Comment

Originally posted by Star Fox View Post
      You just made a "top 10 warbird" list and spent more time talking about jav skills
      Jav skills were mentioned briefly for those who qualified as javbirds. I think this is evident if you made it past the first sentence of most of these paragraphs!!
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

shooty spaceship gamez so deep
        "He and his other friends all bought Katanas off of the internet. They have named their swords and sheaths after girls they have crushes on, and do battle with each other."

Comment

#1 http://twd.trenchwars.net/profile/71265/profile

always
          2:Chief Utsav> dwop scale 1-stayon how mad r u atm

Comment

Working...
          X