No announcement yet.

10 years ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 Years ago, i rejoined Warpath again to help Nemiseph and Ison out to cap it
    Those were the days...
    Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
    waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
    Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
    waxer> LOl,no
    waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

10 years ago...

10 years ago I was a 3 year SS veteran and was stepping away from the computer and joining the United States Marine Corps. That was 10 years ago for me. :/
      INSERT COOL SAYING OR QUOTE HERE

Thats right....i can..

▲▲

Comment

10 years ago I was using the name ivf. I was on the squad quicksand and then would jump ship to other squads, I was the biggest hopper out there, captains knew this but took me on regardless due to my skill. This is the year I broke through to the top tier squads. I got recruited by vigilanty and Hercules to pirates after I beat them 21-3 in a dd. my nickname was 16-4 on quicksand because that was my average per game. I used to play the game for hours on end and only take puss breaks and food breaks. This was a memorable year for me. I used to get a little buzz coming online and putting on my playlist on Kazaa or limewire and trolling the fuck out of people. I miss players like deluge, his cousin stressed, azreal, annul, stripes, escalate, merce, vigi, Mann there's so many to list. RIP TW you've provided me with tonnes of memories

Comment

Originally posted by Necromotic View Post
          10 years ago... I was 13 and pretty much annoyed a lot of people on every squad I was because I wanted to jav every single BD.

- was on FMM with some people who went on to be legendary basers like don't try to resist, jamal, relativity_17 (amazing pubber), stabwound
          - was on Rejected Basers (fun times with lunch3, heavensent, WPE, among others)
          - also later joined Spastic and had some great times there as well

I do miss baseelim being at capacity seemingly at all times of the day as well as base being packed.
          Yes and I used to play base jav over you everytime cause i was cap with HT.. $

10 years ago.. i was on Pirates and I believe that was one the longest squads I stayed on other than FMM while being active. Missing those days with Hercules, Kim, exq, vigi, SRV, Amor, Nikolai, Ghoul, jargha.. up to this day.. i'm still using the Pirates Subspace skin
          Last edited by Nimrook; 07-06-2015, 08:36 PM.
          9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
          4:Nimrook> No?
          4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
          4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
          4:Akuun> ROFL
          4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
          4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
          4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Originally posted by Cross View Post
            You know when Scrotal was sending emails every friday about the upcoming TWL matches and how we should prepare you knew it was some serious business. Other than that I do miss the competetive elim/belim.
            i remember this1
            Result of grenade vs. Disabled: 50 - 34
            lukas93> we do good game now or i leave squad

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Falk <ER>:
            (RoboHelp)>Please do not be rude to the staff.

Skildu

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrook View Post
              Yes and I used to play base jav over you everytime cause i was cap with HT.. $

10 years ago.. i was on Pirates and I believe that was one the longest squads I stayed on other than FMM while being active. Missing those days with Hercules, Kim, exq, vigi, SRV, Amor, Nikolai, Ghoul, jargha.. up to this day.. i'm still using the Pirates Subspace skin
              before that u were on Alpha_Sq
              Result of grenade vs. Disabled: 50 - 34
              lukas93> we do good game now or i leave squad

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Falk <ER>:
              (RoboHelp)>Please do not be rude to the staff.

Skildu

Comment

Working...
              X