No announcement yet.

10 years ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeez.. this is making me want to go back to TW circa 2002-03. Back when WW3 was insanely popular; the biggest things talked about were not race or religions but how -2ez- someone was or -nt- trolls; and how any game could easily pick up 15+ people with one advertisement. Who remembers sTuPiD-gErBiL? Guy made me laugh all the damn time. I also miss Napalm, Epi, badboyz, banzi... bah. Now I'm back on memory lane.

Wish TW could have been preserved during that time. :P
    sigpic

Comment

6th grade playing baseelim nonstop (when it was packed, rip to open bases every game) getting absolutely destroyed by rough/nemo. etc every game. would be mad excited to get anything close to 10-10 :P

Comment

10 years ago my cousin didn't show me this game yet. Dammit. April of 2004 though...

Comment

At that time I was playing SVS leagues under a couple of different names. I never really took TW seriously until Season 7 with Elenya. Where I single-handedly lead my team against Violence's Rapid crew.
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

10 years ago paradise was born

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
              2003 was a fucking kickass time in my "subspace career" if you wanna call it that.

i went from some seriously good times with wtfz (if you don't recognize the squadname, fuck you, you're a newbie) to some equally great times with whiterabbits.

ohhhhhh, the nostalgia!

EDIT: not as good as the early days with cripples though. nothing will ever top crips! zero hour was fun too.
              wr was a lot of fun, and so was disoblige
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

All I remember from wr was it having like 50 people on the roster, and malladrin! I miss malladrin.

Comment

Sat in TW chat and selectively failed to enforce the rules here
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

ah 2003!! The year of light! We were supposed to wipe the floor with everyone that twl season, best wb's, best javs, best basers and ended up choking all except twlb. Great fun all the way tho, even if it didn't feel like it at the time.

Comment

was enjoying life with 0 knowledge of the existence of this cancerous game
                      You should be doing other things if you are playing. Turn on an audio interview or radio program of good knowledge and guests, and listen to it while you play. This is what TW is for. Its when you are at home and listening to audio information or audio books. Who would play without listening to interviews or books???? Dont do that. Get informed.

Comment

tone> 10 years ago i was waiting for the release of the matrix reloaded and the matrix revolutions. the first matrix movie had warped my entire sense of reality. since then i have tried falling asleep at my desktop every night hoping the matrix reaches out to me.

tone> i also took a keen interest in crab people living inside of the hollow earth 10 years ago.
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Was WW3 the one with Europe vs Asia vs US vs Canada?

Comment

i found myself in TW after 2 years of small zones around 2002-3, started posting on forums in 2003 fa sho. i am pretty sure everyone playing at that time will remember it as the "golden years", with awesome rivalries like pallies/diso and wr/floydians and spastic/everyone, when rejected basers and ?go base almost redefined basing (though Spastic/that other squad, FMM? also share the credit). amazing staffers and new blood. lot of new events and ideas flowing from people starting to implement .LVZ files in crazy ways, catid's MERVBot, etc

arrogant getting married w/ a tw ceremony, TWCenter with PUSHER and pearl jam making every TWL week fucking awesome and intense

for me it was a great time as well, za gophar and apt and some of us fools started JUICE and i somehow wound up on A-S just in time for their TWLB championship.
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Playing pub with wildro under RS federation

Comment

10 years ago left_eye wasn't staff and staff weren't assholes back then...
                                https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Working...
                                X