10 years ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hate the internet, i hate my mac, i hate grammar fuk u
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by apt View Post
      i hate the internet, i hate my mac, i hate grammar fuk u
      I love lamp.
      sigpic

Comment

i went from some seriously good times with wtfz (if you don't recognize the squadname, fuck you, you're a newbie) to some equally great times with whiterabbits.

ohhhhhh, the nostalgia!

EDIT: not as good as the early days with cripples though. nothing will ever top crips! zero hour was fun too.

AHHHHHH Cripples and Zero Hour !!!!
        If I were you, I would Seriously consider Suicide as a viable Option !

Comment

juice chat, w/ jerome, cent, musashi, mog and myself. im telling u, nothing like that has ever existed on the internet. nevr will.
          I will always remember the great times I had with all my Kz friends. Bestest interneters evar. I've learned so much about trolling just being in a chat with these motherfuckers that when I see ppl doing it these days like they never discovered they had fingers before, I find it very amusing when I throw old quotes and memes we use to do they like da fuq this guy is on another level. Only reason why I looked forward to playing the game was to actually to talk to all these motherfuckers (and ph, paulo, stab, saturn/t0ne, suh gesegs! :.( fuck so many ppl... damn im high going on a rant about nostalgia. fuck u apt.
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

handebars

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

handebars is only like 7 or 8 years ago though

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                I will always remember the great times I had with all my Kz friends. Bestest interneters evar. I've learned so much about trolling just being in a chat with these motherfuckers that when I see ppl doing it these days like they never discovered they had fingers before, I find it very amusing when I throw old quotes and memes we use to do they like da fuq this guy is on another level. Only reason why I looked forward to playing the game was to actually to talk to all these motherfuckers (and ph, paulo, stab, saturn/t0ne, suh gesegs! :.( fuck so many ppl... damn im high going on a rant about nostalgia. fuck u apt.
                we invented trolling. u will always be in my heart 4ever.
                1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

qpr invented trolling. u will always be in my heart 4ever.
                  Too much credit; couldn't have done it without you guys.
                  <group :santa2: hugg>

Merry xmas everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Oranje View Post
                    Too much credit; couldn't have done it without Cres.
                    <group :santa2: hugg>

Merry xmas Cres!
                    u 2 brah
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

10 years ago is when i first installed continuum, it would have been Autumn 2003. cant remember a password

Comment

got one, first use was 8-22-2003 for former main name. I need the name Tone without zero from the other Tone.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                          sweet jesus

this is one of the most irritating posts i've ever seen
                          4:BigKing> xD
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

This is not Saturn V. Tone is an original person that is founder of TARPP, Tone Advance Research & Paradigm Project. Proof that posting knowledge is not trolling is that the knowledge is just that, knowledge, with sources, evidence & many people involved. For example, there are thousands of books about ETs visiting Earth

Comment

oo mox

Comment

Ten years ago I was losing in the TWLD final!!!. . . For one of many times. . .

(Hi everyone, nice to see some familiar names - hope all is well)
                                Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                                Philos> there is something about you
                                Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Working...
                                X