10 years ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
    I believe this was my first TWL season as well. I was on No Surrender. I was backup terr to VampZ, and he didn't show for a game vs. Camisade. We had 6 players available, and I went something like 41-3 but I was just flying around midbase bursting and port tricking because our team couldn't go near their line/entrance. We lost something like 100k-1k, but it was still cool to be involved in the competition. Good times, I believe I was in 6th grade.
    hell ya my first twl too No Surrender$$$$$$$ twlj $$ even tho we got owned in that league too rofl
    AKA Shaun
    ----------------------

Comment

10 years ago... I was 13 and pretty much annoyed a lot of people on every squad I was because I wanted to jav every single BD.

- was on FMM with some people who went on to be legendary basers like don't try to resist, jamal, relativity_17 (amazing pubber), stabwound
      - was on Rejected Basers (fun times with lunch3, heavensent, WPE, among others)
      - also later joined Spastic and had some great times there as well

I do miss baseelim being at capacity seemingly at all times of the day as well as base being packed.
      LA

Comment

Originally posted by Necromotic View Post
        10 years ago... I was 13 and pretty much annoyed a lot of people on every squad I was because I wanted to jav every single BD.

- was on FMM with some people who went on to be legendary basers like don't try to resist, jamal, relativity_17 (amazing pubber), stabwound
        - was on Rejected Basers (fun times with lunch3, heavensent, WPE, among others)
        - also later joined Spastic and had some great times there as well

I do miss baseelim being at capacity seemingly at all times of the day as well as base being packed.
        I was in the same boat as you Necro! I was on LevTerr and joined Spastic as it was created and enjoyed my first foray into basing. Except I guess I was 19 getting ready to leave for Russia for two years. Was that Spastic's first TWLB win? I remember I would jav all the time since I still had 56k dial-up and no one could kill me or rep my bombs:laugh:. I still remember blasting warportal from the cram with an impossible shot. Good times. Now I just suck at everything and pop in here once a year. It's neat to have caught this post.
        Ну вот...

Comment

nice to hear from ya aen! I'm still better at jav than you!
          LA

Comment

10 years ago I still smashed yall kids
            https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

10 years ago?

maybe that was when zeus!! and i started the almighty... Dekai!

or maybe by then i was in diso/whiterabbits

idk

Comment

10 years ago today I was in Rogue Knights as my forum name.

God I miss all those guys. Frost, Thunder, Gunner, Steeler, Phantom, Exterminator, bubbles... hell I think the only one who's really still around is Chrono, assuming the others aren't on some alias I don't know.

Good times. Today the game is still fun of course but nothing will compare to that.
                GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Back then when life was so easy..
                  https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                  1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                  1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                  1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                  1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                  1:soild>they can say what they like
                  1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                  1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Ten years ago I was either on Scrotal's Horde or Melee. Can't remember what year Scrotal's dissolved back then. I do know I joined Melee with Plague Rabbit and Dabram.
                    Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
                    Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
                    Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
                    Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed View Post
                      10 years ago?

maybe that was when zeus!! and i started the almighty... Dekai!

or maybe by then i was in diso/whiterabbits

idk
                      my first real TWD squad, ZeUs!! watched me terr in base and recruited me

then a week later we lost to Melee in our last TWD match to quality for TWLB

then we dissolved

Comment

12 years ago I started playing this damn game. what the fuck.
                        TWLD Champion 2014
                        TWDTB Champion 2013
                        TWDTB Champion 2016
                        TWDTB Champion 2017
                        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

the sappy feelings that overcome me when i read this thread make me feel like a huge motherfucking bitch

it's weird because normally when you think about the good ol' days, you get kinda nostalgic and stuff. but here the nostalgia and the good ol' days are everywhere, more or less archived all over the internet. so its like nostalgia overdose
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

swg

Last edited by Wormhole Surfer; 01-22-2014, 12:51 AM.

Comment

GIVE ME BACK MY TIME WASTED, DAMN IT.

Comment

reviving an old thread started by none other than I. either way, I would like demonics post pinned somewhere, and I hope that is everything
                                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
                                X