No announcement yet.

Why TW Staff sux - part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lefty, i doubt noone took his statement for real, because its unlikely that his exodus was a result of anything other than him being a complete retard
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Left_NOOB, stfu for once. U did what u did and proved to me you're an idiot. Point taken.
      Cheese, join Left_NOOB's boob and sit on it while I do something important. Btw, how's distension going bro?
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
        clownshoe comes back to tw

hilarity ensues
        ^^^
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Wasn't mtine really excited when wark and everyone said we were quitting. Now he's here recycling wark's old lines and basically being an embarrassing attempt at a troll. It seems all of the good shit talkers left with us.

On an academic note, how exactly does one join someone's boob and then proceed to sit on it? I'm trying to work this one out in my head pls help.
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

"I'm storing everything on my comp and considering a solution on how to present all of that to u guys, so u know, what's rly going on. No worries, it will all be revealed someday."

I'm looking forward to this. I don't know how shocking the truth about the (mis)managers of an antiquated game that almost nobody plays can be, but I want to see what you've got.

Comment

Working...
            X