Why TW Staff sux - part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why TW Staff sux - part 1

Today I was teasing around with our idiots (TW Staff that is) and told fis to suk dik. Nothing. I continued this fun until I said TW Staff sux and has the worst people from all da internet. BAM - 120 mins silence without warning.
    So ye, TW Staff does sux. More parts to come soon.
    P.S. Keep away from them like they're a plague. Oh, and fis and left_noob - suk my dik bitches!
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

If you guys think you can keep me away from dis by silencing me, you've made a big mistake. I'M GONNA TAKE U DOWN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO! OHOHO
    Last edited by mtine; 10-20-2013, 11:57 AM. Reason: suk dik
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Title had promise. Poster and content did not. Refer to sig.
      1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Oh yes, let's put LF in the same bag. GG boi!
        Last edited by Dezmond; 10-20-2013, 01:26 PM. Reason: Removed racist comment.
        Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

lol

Comment

Instead of calling staff- come join my squad crash and help recruit new players bro... Help improve this game instead of bitching about staff (it can b quite fun apply. This goes for anyone else who wants to help recruit new players and train them. If 250 new players enter this zone each month: all we need is 100 of them to stay on different squads and that will be plenty to keep dead arenas like: elim/ go javs/ base alive. Once we get enough players playing twd: then add hockey to twd and there we go (that's another 5 years of trenchwars gameplay guaranteed.
              Last edited by Fork; 10-20-2013, 02:31 PM.
              1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

I am in Soul doing the same thing, Fork. Unfortunately, I can't do shit atm since the 120 mins silence (which was issued 2 hours ago) is still in effect. Just shows u how incompetent these idiots rly are.
                And no, I'm not as bad as many think I am. I'm just literally fed up with the management of this game. It's like we're slaves here and they are our puppetmasters. If we want to keep this game going, we need to do something against TW Staff and we need to do it fast!
                Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Oh and the bot keeps spamming me every 5 mins: You've been silenced for 120 mins (120 remaining) like I'm an incompetent fool who has to be reminded every 5 mins that I'm silenced. REMOVE THAT BOT FOR SPAMMING ME AND THE STAFFER BEHIND IT WHO OBVIOUSLY NEEDS TO VISIT HIGHSCHOOL AGAIN.
                  Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

You were staff yourself wii? how come baby all this hatred didnt they make you mod soon enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Steep View Post
                      You were staff yourself wii? how come baby all this hatred didnt they make you mod soon enough?
                      Like eph said in another thread, TW Staff is an abomination which we need to get rid off. They promise so much yet give shit in return. Oh, and just so u know, I got removed becuz an idiot from HZ wanted me gone. So much for "looking after our own", eh? I wouldn't want to be staff in this zone even if someone sent me a million dollars. Wud rather donate them to Dral's dog.
                      Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Btw, I'm gonna monitor every step these idiots do, cuz normal ppl need to be aware of what's going down behind the curtains. And I'm also gonna let the new players know what this zone is all about.
                        Last edited by mtine; 10-20-2013, 05:35 PM. Reason: gotta love my job
                        Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

One day we'll get smart and take a week off from the game in mass and see whats left of the zone with no events / twd / bots. Maybe itll weed out the trolls.
                          5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                          1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                          1:fiS> LOL
                          1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Originally posted by Reckful View Post
                            One day we'll get smart and take a week off from the game in mass and see whats left of the zone with no events / twd / bots. Maybe itll weed out the trolls.
                            Why diss yourself in one sentece twice? Yes, it will weed u out since u will leave, and yes, you'll "get smart". These guys trolling themselves and making my job easy. Sweet!
                            Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Reckful View Post
                              You forgot to mention no Zone.
                              No forums to talk about it either.
                              ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
                              ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
                              ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Comment

Working...
                              X