Why TW Staff sux - part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why TW staff sux - part 1

there was a point in time where u thought recruiting wiibimbo to staff was a good idea

Comment

I appreciate that you're showing your real face once again, wii. Keep going.

Comment

clownshoe

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

what a kooky thread...absolutely kooky
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

FEED ME! MUAHAHA! U guys so predictable hahaha. :laugh:
            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Do you even read what you type, or think about it for half a second? It's utter crap. And I'm sure everyone knows.

You're not even worth these couple lines, but I'm bored. So enjoy the attention I'm giving you.

You weren't removed from staff, you "removed" yourself. You were suspended for absolutely legitimate reasons. On the one hand you yell about how retarded TW staff is, we are slackers, abusers, we don't give a fuck, etc. On the other hand while you were given the chance to prove yourself and were hired to ZH it took you about 2 weeks until you balantely abused your powers. You weren't even axed for it, but failing to see the reason, you (rage)quit the entire game and turned against the ones who used to support you. I hope you realize there are people among these who are fairly disappointed. That is what you always did when you didn't agree with something: you're a stubborn, big acting quitter.

I wish you stayed at the cave you've been to for the last months, but who would've thought that! Voila - you're back and terrorizing the people once again, at such an incredibly low level. I don't know why you even still log on, you don't have anyone anymore. You're openly claiming that the game is shit because the staff is shit, so why bother playing a shit game?

Please go.

Comment

clownshoe comes back to tw

hilarity ensues
                The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by fiS View Post
                  Do you even read what you type, or think about it for half a second? It's utter crap. And I'm sure everyone knows.

You're not even worth these couple lines, but I'm bored. So enjoy the attention I'm giving you.

You weren't removed from staff, you "removed" yourself. You were suspended for absolutely legitimate reasons. On the one hand you yell about how retarded TW staff is, we are slackers, abusers, we don't give a fuck, etc. On the other hand while you were given the chance to prove yourself and were hired to ZH it took you about 2 weeks until you balantely abused your powers. You weren't even axed for it, but failing to see the reason, you (rage)quit the entire game and turned against the ones who used to support you. I hope you realize there are people among these who are fairly disappointed. That is what you always did when you didn't agree with something: you're a stubborn, big acting quitter.

I wish you stayed at the cave you've been to for the last months, but who would've thought that! Voila - you're back and terrorizing the people once again, at such an incredibly low level. I don't know why you even still log on, you don't have anyone anymore. You're openly claiming that the game is shit because the staff is shit, so why bother playing a shit game?

Please go.
                  You're an idiot and no, I won't go. GG
                  Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                  Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                    You're an idiot and no, I won't go. GG
                    wiibimbo,

What's up man, I didn't think I'd see this side of you?

I actually am very surprised that it almost seems as if it's a completely different person. You need to understand that coming online and "attempting" to fix an issue that you believe is true in this manner is the wrong answer. How about you entertain us in a different way? You're a nice guy, and I didn't think I'd be witnessing you just talking about things that bothered you this way.

Well, hope you decide to relax. I understand you're upset, there are different ways to communicate though.

P.S. Good Luck.

Regards,
                    Slick

Comment

actually, there has always been 1 side of wiidumbo, and this was it
                      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Like eph said in another thread, TW Staff is an abomination which we need to get rid off. They promise so much yet give shit in return. Oh, and just so u know, I got removed becuz an idiot from HZ wanted me gone. So much for "looking after our own", eh? I wouldn't want to be staff in this zone even if someone sent me a million dollars. Wud rather donate them to Dral's dog.
                        Are there stupid and biased staff, yes. Are there wonderful and caring staff, yes. You cant bash all staff, and you should have good reason if you bash some, ie, state specifics and be polite and respectful for the most part. As far as the crap staff, you have to blame top leadership. Its their failure, for 'hiring' idiots, not training them properly, not recognizing they lack morality, common sense, or general courtesy for others.

Although you should also recognize that staff doesnt get paid for running TW, they do it as a courtesy. Some are clearly stupid and biased and go through power trips which is pathetic when you have to have power trips on a small community game... But others generally devote time and energy for a game they care about. Now if im stating the obvious, fine, I just thought i'd throw in my 2 cents because I too am getting annoyed at SOME staff lately for stupidity and bias, but i certainly cant even remotely say most or all staff. If i had to throw out a percentage id say 20% of staff are idiots without proper training or common sense to subsidize those situations in which they lack training.

What did staff do to piss you off so much? If you have a point to make, people will listen if its legitimate.

PS. OP's post are entertaining at the very least, let him continue lol

Comment

That's the problem Boobie. I can rant all I want, in worst case scenario, if I present a valid reason what's happening in the background or post screenshots and stuff about what they're making, they'd delete it in an instant and just ban me, so none of u wud ever see their dark side. Luckily for me, am not as dumb as most of them think I am, so I'm storing everything on my comp and considering a solution on how to present all of that to u guys, so u know, what's rly going on. No worries, it will all be revealed someday. And no, there's more than 20% corrupt staffers on this game. Trust me, I've done my homework.
                          Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

see, thats mostly a good response. when you word something like that, no one cares.

when you turn on the dipshittery: remember that time i edited your post?

Comment

continued,

remember that time i edited your post and youre going to try to use it to call for abuse? im one of the more lenient mods on this stupid forum. if you manage to get me to do something, youre probably acting like a retard.

Comment

I got removed becuz an idiot from HZ wanted me gone.
                                You and I know that is a very false statement. Usually, when a staffer acts rudely, I do not get involved besides asking them to stop and let deans handle it from there when they hop online. However, when a staffer abuses their powers in an extreme way, that is when I have to get involved when no deans are on. In your case, no deans were on, so your vendetta against me (or staff by association) is simply because of the fact that I suspended you for abuse of power. If you really cared enough or took responsibility for your part of that entanglement with that player (as far as TW was concerned), who happened to be an HZ sysop, then you would come clean. Other zone sysops do not influence who is staff in our zone. In fact, a lot of other zones' staff do not currently care for some of our staffers. However, like a lot of past staffers that abuse, they turn on staff for the removal. I've seen it tons of times throughout my time on staff. It's nothing new. This case is only special because you quit yourself. You were only suspended, but upon the suspension, you immediately had the same attitude as you do now. Who knows....maybe some part of your psychosis believed that what you did was wrong, so you quit entirely on your own accord.

However, for all the blasting you do against staff by calling us idiots, etc., I wonder how the public would view you (or you would view yourself if you took a look in the mirror) if you actually came clean about what you exactly did. Would they view you with more or less credibility? I'd guess the latter. What I'm simply saying is that of all people who blast staff for being idiots, you should be the end of the line.
                                Last edited by Left_Eye; 10-23-2013, 11:04 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X