i'd like to cash out now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'd like to cash out now

according to this goofy thing at the top of the forums, i own 1.37% of all the posts here. i'd like them back now.

thanks,
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

don't let the door hit you on the way out

Comment

Go learn from my 2005 posts. For example I posted the religious information that was in Zeitgeist in 2005, two years before Zeitgeist was released in 2007 and posted the information that a small percent of it people now accept in light of whistle blowers. You people are slow it would take you to the year 2200 to accept all of what I posted in 2005.

Comment

The only logical thing to do is to repost your old comments so that both the new and old comments cancel themselves out.
        duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

I could delete your account, and I'm sure all of those posts too. But that seems rather pointless.
          Former TW Staff

Comment

I would like my 1.19% posts to be paid in bananas, cause that shit is cucumber.
            sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
              Go learn from my 2005 posts. For example I posted the religious information that was in Zeitgeist in 2005, two years before Zeitgeist was released in 2007 and posted the information that a small percent of it people now accept in light of whistle blowers. You people are slow it would take you to the year 2200 to accept all of what I posted in 2005.
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I'd like my 1.13% paid out in gum.
                DELETED

Comment

id like my .001% to be paid out in all the fucks i never gave
                  The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                  SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

So I took Tone's advice and went back to learn from his previous posts...

we live in a national security state of secrecy and all presidents come from the same bloodlines.
                    everything you wrote is garbage because WWI WWII were staged events.
                    how is someone an idiot for commiting suicide?
                    I used to have out of body experiences. the most vivid was the first in 1997 where i floated above my body lying on the bed in a thin pale blue translucent body.
                    i got a 228 bounty with an old one shot lancaster.
                    my squad, Lancaster$, the elite squad just for Lancasters only is dead.
                    once i took d-amphetamine and meditated for 6 hours with little movement and few short bathroom breaks, and came out of it hallucinating
                    Breaking critical information , source: NASA video. Jupiter may have just ignited into a second sun
                    i didnt change any information, in the old threads i said 2008 or 2009, in other words by dec 31 2009
                    "ET Disclosure will take place in either the year 2008 or the year 2009" - Tone
                    You will all soon know that Extraterrestrials are here. There will be announcements.
                    YES ! If it doesnt happen this year, you wont see any more threads about it !
                    Besides, i have one thread in the past half year, this one, a heads-up truth thread to let you know about the Extraterrestrial Aliens that are visiting earth right now. Prepare for this subject of UFOs to get more and more prevalent. UFOs are bigger now than they ever were before.
                    Im an Exopolitical scientist, you think i dont know about the disclosure project press conference of may 9th 2001? i thought you were posting it for the other people who are ignorant.
                    Just wait till the word EXOPOLITICS becomes famous and a household term. youll regret calling me crazy.
                    Thats it, im signing off. Before i go, dont forget my prediction, Extraterrestrial Disclosure this year, 2009.
                    there is ever ongoing news with this topic, it doesnt get killed or die. The truth is coming out. We have 10 months for my prediction of everyone knowing ETs are here to come true. ET Disclosure in 2009
                    I'd like to remind you that Extraterrestrial Disclosure will be occurring before the end of 2009.
                    If you keep bumping this thread, you are going to be embarrassed because in 2009, this very year, everyone will know ETs are visiting Earth and youll look foolish for bumping it thinking im wrong.

Comment

i think tone is an alien
                      Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

tone it appears eph has some must read information for you

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Breaking critical information , source: NASA video. Jupiter may have just ignited into a second sun
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

NEWS UPDATE:
                            The people living in the hollow earth have begun secret nuclear tests with the NSA
                            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt

WAKE UP, AMERICA
                              ^^^^^^^

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

Working...
                              X