No announcement yet.

Duels in pub (bet system) need change!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duels in pub (bet system) need change!

In pub you are allowed to bet on duels, people are not betting so its useless to bet when none betting. Change the betting system by making it where if 1 person bets the bot pays out 10% if win ,but take all of bet if lose. It a great idea and I hate the team kill reduction system.
    sigpic

Originally posted by wicket666 View Post
    In pub you are allowed to bet on duels, people are not betting so its useless to bet when none betting. Change the betting system by making it where if 1 person bets the bot pays out 10% if win ,but take all of bet if lose. It a great idea and I hate the team kill reduction system.
    They would have to limit the amount of money that u can bet on a person because u could tell someone to purposely lose the duel (you betted the other guy) and u put in 1m giving u 100k in return. I dont mind this aslong as people cant abuse it. I wouldnt mind if they did set up this 3 vs 3 (twdd or twjd) or new player squads only and allowing a betting system because its harder for a whole squad to purposely lose a game.

Also whats wrong with losing money if u tk? It would prevent people from tking which is a good thing. An accidental tk is normally caused by risk shooting and getting it wrong but now come to think about it i feel sorry for sharks mining to defend flagroom.... a shark from the other team might lose the other shark money by purposely repping his mines into his team mates.
    Last edited by Fork; 10-26-2013, 02:31 PM.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

could have % based on # betting
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Fork nailed it. Too easily manipulated.
        sigpic

Comment

I was approached once by someone who wanted to rig bets.

Comment

Originally posted by wicket666 View Post
            too easily abused. you'd have people betting 1 million and the other guy losing on purpose to reap the $100k over and over. i totally agree with you though nearly nobody bets on games so its a feature that should be retired promptly.

Comment

Working...
            X