• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Qualification Requirements and Additional Info for the season

In order to qualify this season squads must do the following:
    -Be one of 2 finalists from last TWL in their league division
    -Be ranked in the top 8 on the TWD ladder in their league division
    -Must have at least 30 games played in the division they are attempting to qualify in.

Qualifications will end on Jan 1st at 00:00 EST with preseason starting Jan 5th.

This season I will be looking to bring back the all-star game which will occur the weekend after the regular season ends, so there will be a weekend off for most players between the season and playoffs. More information will get put out as to the selection of players and such in the coming weeks.

I'm also going to be looking for some volunteers for making additions to the TWL Hall of Fame this season. To be in this group of players voting you must have extensive experience playing in or being around TWL. At a minimum I'll be looking at adding ribbons to the TWD site for all Hall of Fame players past and future, as well as finding something special for the squads to get added. If you're interested in this committee please get with me ingame.

Also, still subject to change, the current group of TWL-Ops for the season is as follows:

TWL Head Operator:
    Reckful

Asst. Head Operator:

TWL-Ops:
    M_M God
    Cranium
    Ricko <ZH>
    Tiny <ER>
    Geio
    Last edited by Reckful; 12-08-2013, 06:44 PM. Reason: cause
    5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
    1:Cig <er>> ROFL
    1:fiS> LOL
    1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

What happens when only 3 squads reach 30 games?

Comment

gonna be a crappy season then.
      5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful

Comment

gun accipts invitation to all 3 leagues ty
        Gun remembers.

Comment

gunmin always welcum alfrid

Comment

Currently harboring STRONG reservations against this pirsin shayde. she dun no how 2 control her angir. she yell at me eefen when i do nothing 2 her. i humbly riquist she be remoof'd and her ahnis prepared for me.
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Looking at the TWD ladder and the qualification; There's only 5squad that are active and only one are qualified. Whats going to happen? Uneven teams..
              TWLD Champion 2014
              TWDTB Champion 2013
              TWDTB Champion 2016
              TWDTB Champion 2017
              TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
              -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

joythatistime

As luck has it...these things take place in the dead of Winter too.
                TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
                TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
                TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
                ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Yo, right now basing is having a tough time staying active.

During my short time on staff, I gave a suggestion which was EZ ignored; but I think squad captains and TWD ops should consider enforcing:

A TWD Basing Happy Hour,
                  Where we all agree on two time windows ( one for euro, and one for americans ) to play.
                  ie. Log in between 2-4 PM EST and 7-9 PM EST.

Perhaps squads can be granted 1.5x TWD pts or something of that nature for playing during those times.

The biggest problem now is that you have bad time overlaps between players. If squad A B C D and have 8 players each.

A will have 6 players while B C D and have 5. 1 of A players logs off, then A has 5 B has 6 and & D have 5, and so forth. It's really frustrating,
                  especially as a captain, or assistant trying to keep your squad active and morale up.

ok the end.
                  1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by apt View Post
                    Yo, right now basing is having a tough time staying active.

During my short time on staff, I gave a suggestion which was EZ ignored; but I think squad captains and TWD ops should consider enforcing:

A TWD Basing Happy Hour,
                    Where we all agree on two time windows ( one for euro, and one for americans ) to play.
                    ie. Log in between 2-4 PM EST and 7-9 PM EST.

Perhaps squads can be granted 1.5x TWD pts or something of that nature for playing during those times.

The biggest problem now is that you have bad time overlaps between players. If squad A B C D and have 8 players each.

A will have 6 players while B C D and have 5. 1 of A players logs off, then A has 5 B has 6 and & D have 5, and so forth. It's really frustrating,
                    especially as a captain, or assistant trying to keep your squad active and morale up.

ok the end.
                    happy fun basing time with apt and friends.

We should produce banners with those images:

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by schope View Post
                      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...
                      huehuehueehueehhhhhhhheeyeeyyeyehhhyehue
                      1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                      Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                      1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                      1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                      beam> stfu tsunami
                      Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                      beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                      Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Been two months since this was posted, can we get info about the all-star game yet?
                        Former TW Staff

Comment

not yet mainly because I would rather spend time with family then do write ups for TWL Stuff atm Ill get more info out when i do team qualifier stuff on the 1st.

Comment

What's going on with TWLB? 4 squads in?

Comment

Lack of players lack of squads lack of fun probably.

Comment

Working...
                              X