TW Android Chat Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Android Chat Help

So I decided to download the chat app but can't get it to work. Every time I try to log in, I receive an error saying "received bi-directional packet 0x07 from server (ordered to DC). Please help!
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

That's the common error someone gets when they try to enter TW through the TW Chat Android app, without having their name signed up before using it. Contact a smod+ to get your name enabled for TW Chat so you can use it without problems.
    Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
    24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
    1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

holy shit

someone wrote an android app?

neat-o
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...trenchwarschat

We're currently developing an iOS app aswell.
        Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
        24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
        1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Login problem (received bi-directional packet 0x07 from server (ordered to DC)) exten

I got the application recently and finally found my old password for my sc account.

It's been a year or so since i played there and i really want to go back but i can't bc i don't have a computer so i wanted to get the application and keep up with how the server was doing and all the people in it.

The problem i have is that every time i log in i get a "received bi-directional packet 0x07 from server (ordered to DC)" and i read the other post on this but the problem with that is that i again don't have a computer. I'm trying to get a pc emulator on my phone just to get through though it's extremely hard work.

Is there a way that you guys can verify my name it whatever you need to do to get it to work?

Keeping up with trench wars is honestly really important to me as of now. Thank you very much. -Liad1

Comment

Originally posted by Liad1 View Post
            I got the application recently and finally found my old password for my sc account.

It's been a year or so since i played there and i really want to go back but i can't bc i don't have a computer so i wanted to get the application and keep up with how the server was doing and all the people in it.

The problem i have is that every time i log in i get a "received bi-directional packet 0x07 from server (ordered to DC)" and i read the other post on this but the problem with that is that i again don't have a computer. I'm trying to get a pc emulator on my phone just to get through though it's extremely hard work.

Is there a way that you guys can verify my name it whatever you need to do to get it to work?

Keeping up with trench wars is honestly really important to me as of now. Thank you very much. -Liad1
            Careful not to revive dead threads or staff may ban you. First time's just a verbal/written warning. heheh
            3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
            3:45th President> do it
            kyler> who is 45th President
            nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

same problem as Liad1
              Leland

Comment

Both of you guys should be set now.
                "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Working...
                X