TWLM Season 18 is a GO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLM Season 18 is a GO!

For those of you who don't know, TWLM is running this season. If you would like to participate, please login through the TWL website and click on the TWLM tab in the top right corner. Enjoy, and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me in game!
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

For those of you on the fence about TWLM, I will personally be adding 100$ to be dispersed to the winners of this years TWLM! (Those interested in donating more, contact me in game) The four winners will be TWLD/TWLJ/TWLB/Betting Managers. The prize will be dispersed evenly across each league. You can win more than one league, but it will be much harder if you don't focus your efforts. Bare in mind, you start with 5000$ to manage how you see fit. You have enough money to put together 2 leagues of teams with not much left over. That being said, I would choose the league or leagues you think you know the best and participate in it, or you could gamble your money. If you think you are good enough to disperse across more than two, Good luck! PICK YOUR TEAMS ASAP or you will already be a week behind! If you do not know what your doing, a simple help call will get you going, or hit me up in game. Thanks and enjoy.

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I predict 5/10 nerds fighting for 25 bucks.
      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Is there zoners going out to let people know outside of TWL?

Comment

Yes, hourly zoners are running in TW.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Just to avoid confusion, there is a total column under top managers, This is just for bragging rights. Spots paid will be the top of the individual leagues/betting.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Working...
            X