This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Offline 4 hours Saturday night Prime Time

TW has been offline for 4 hours on Saturday night.
    Immature staff harrassing players.
    Unnecessary and dramatized events to pub.
    No staff effort to restore popular events such as ?go base
    Multiply this by 10 years and

Welcome to the end of a very cool thing that was given to you for free.
    Last edited by Astrogirl; 01-11-2014, 11:01 PM.
    Originally posted by Dr. Snyder
    I think pure pubs started the problem but regardless it looks like the LTers have died out so why doesn't anyone come up with an idea soley based on bring the newbs to this game. Fuck the vets this zone is dying cause people who have been playing to long can't stand change. Because this zone is some teri shivo shit right now and I gots no problem with knifing babies but leave the bitch alone.

I was wondering because TW is down for me right now.

It seems like a purposefully systematic effort to destroy this game, because it seems like anything that is good or great gets systematically shut down because people at large aren't allowed to. Priitik doesn't care about this game anymore.

So is the game officially dead?

Originally posted by Astrogirl View Post

Comment

When was the last time you actually said something useful?
      Everytime I recall seeing you post since I've been on staff has been nothing but trashing staff and shit, not offering anything useful or any sort of ideas.
      Why do you even bother logging onto forums anymore if that's all you are going to do? Seriously.
      Former TW Staff

Comment

Not only are you wrong (I haven't posted anything in over a year) but you are staff and harrassing a player.
        I think pure pubs started the problem but regardless it looks like the LTers have died out so why doesn't anyone come up with an idea soley based on bring the newbs to this game. Fuck the vets this zone is dying cause people who have been playing to long can't stand change. Because this zone is some teri shivo shit right now and I gots no problem with knifing babies but leave the bitch alone.

Comment

I've been staff for over a year, so that's still pretty much right on.
          As for harassment, it hardly qualifies. You come in badmouthing shit and trashing things, and cry wolf when anything comes your way?

If you can't stand the heat, keep the fuck out of the kitchen.
          Former TW Staff

Comment

Yo it was fucking distension that crashed the server, all of you mother fuckers know it. Fuck staff.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

My last thread was 2011 retard. Why are you even staff when:
              A. You suck at playing this game
              B. You threaten and harrass weaker members who are better than you at the game
              C. You have no concept of being a "Fun free game support team"
              D. You have no charisma and therefore act like an angry retard 100% of the time
              There is more but too boring to keep listing character defects of a soon to be 40 yr old virgin + retard

Comment

My last thread was 2011 retard. Why are you even staff when:
                A. You suck at playing this game
                B. You threaten and harrass weaker members who are better than you at the game
                C. You have no concept of being a "Fun free game support team"
                D. You have no charisma and therefore act like an angry retard 100% of the time
                There is more but too boring to keep listing character defects of a soon to be 40 yr old virgin + retard

I LOL'd
                Former TW Staff

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

Okay, seeing as this thread is useless and I don't forsee it moving towards anything but more flaming, I'm closing it. We beleive we now know why the server is down, and are now just waiting on the fix. No ETA on it, and I am not at libery to disclose the cause of it being down at this time, so asking won't do any good. More info will be disclosed as needed.
                    Former TW Staff

Comment

Working...
                    X