TWL Roster Limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Roster Limit

So it has come to my attention that the '25' man roster limit for TWL is essentially non negotiable. I've been under the impression that - originally there was a 25 man roster limit for TWL for 3 league squads but after some debate was pushed up to 30 to make everyone satisfied. BUT there was a catch, the catch was you could have 30 man rosters but had to rotate your players for TWL and always have 25 going into each week. That way if someone couldn't show it would give someone else an opportunity to play that week or maybe you have someone who had really come on strong in TWD during the week, a chance to prove their worth in a TWL match. But apparently this is not the case. I might need some clarification but from my understanding the extra 5 players are TWD players and TWD players only. They are in no way shape or form allowed to play in a TWL match for the next 3 months. That is simply not fair to anyone in that scenario. I know I'm not the only TWL captain who feels this way but I personally don't recruit people who are unable to perform at a TWL level. If the limit is 25, then make it 25 - not 30. Activity in this zone has not reached the level where squads need an extra 5 people to play TWD. And regardless if it was, the 5 extra souls that were chosen wouldn't make much of a difference anyways. So with all of that been said, how does this work because I do need some clarification. Thanks!
    3x TWLD All-Star
    2x TWLD Finals MVP
    2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

TWL Roster caps are separate from TWD caps. The only connection they have is the players in twl is pull from twd roster from the bots to start a game.
    5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
    1:Cig <er>> ROFL
    1:fiS> LOL
    1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Spaceship talk - always a good time.

Comment

Working...
      X