Season 18: TWLB Official Hot or Not - Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LF View Post
    Alright then tough guy how about this proposal for you then. Since you are better than me in every ship and you and I both happen to be on the only 3 league squads this season how about a TWL Roster ban duel? 5 Ships (wb, jav, spider, lanc, shark) each in a duel to 10. Winner gets bragging rights and loser must be removed from the TWL roster and be ineligible to play for the rest of this season and thus ineligible for any medals at the end. Since I'm not sure whether or not I will be here this coming week the duels would happen immediately following the week 4 games in a public arena so all who want to watch me humiliate your tiny Canadian ass will be able to.

Now I'm not dumb enough to think Im hot shit or the best at anything and certainly realize I'm a shit jav, so I'm basically giving you a 1 point head start in a best out of 5. However I would be absolutely amazed if you in particular could get 5 kills TOTAL out of the remaining 4 ships combined (in duels to 10). There you have it, my cards are all on the table. Are you confident in your assessment that you are 7000x better than me in every ship, or just a bad troll? We shall see.

#calledout

Edit: If you are worried about 5 duels taking too long you don't need to. I will put 0 effort in jav cuz I know I suck at it and I will sweep the first 3 all in probably 5 minutes or less each. So all I need is maybe 20 minutes of your time, and think about the drama it would cause if you pulled off a miracle and actually got more than 2 kills in any other ship. Then we could settle it once and for all in the only ship that we both play...shark of course...in which I would be tempted to give you a 8-0 head start just for the lolz when I win anyways
    Been trying to money duel him and his entire squad in jav for the past 5 years. They are all a bunch of pussies who think they're gods gift to this game for triple-crowning a season no one played. (By riding the coat-tails of old syndicate might I add) Zidane will never put his money where his mouth is but continue to troll for all eternity with the rest of the scrubs he calls friends.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
      tiny, yea the difference between those is that you wrote that garbage and lf was talking crap on vent 20 mins before the game. just be glad we were letting cape rest his ankles to avoid long term injury or else it woulda been 15-0
      If they arent reliant on syndicate one season...its dice another season... point proven.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
        Alright then tough guy how about this proposal for you then. Since you are better than me in every ship and you and I both happen to be on the only 3 league squads this season how about a TWL Roster ban duel? 5 Ships (wb, jav, spider, lanc, shark) each in a duel to 10. Winner gets bragging rights and loser must be removed from the TWL roster and be ineligible to play for the rest of this season and thus ineligible for any medals at the end.
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

u mad

Comment

That moment when zidane realizes he is the worst trash talker in tw history. dont talk if ur not willing to back it up
            Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
            1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

I'd do that bet lf said with anyone also, would need a cash incentive though also. Offer out to anyone out there <3
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
              1:waven> is if im going to prison
              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

big mouth itty bitty balls?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

This roster ban would be bullshit because Zidane is actually valuable to Pandora. If Dice loses LF there will be no impact to their twl lines.
                  Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

What a surprise, zidane bitching out like always and talking shit.
                    LOOOOOL..Ease won't be there to carry him...or Mythril...or any of his basing people....Typical shittalker...LOL WHAT A PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
                    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey View Post
                      This roster ban would be bullshit because Zidane is actually valuable to Pandora. If Dice loses LF there will be no impact to their twl lines.
                      Is this a joke or did you really think LF was on dice? He's one of the few basers on Fierce and losing LF would be a giant blow to Fierce's already lacking basing line.

Comment

love when benchers are grabbing at my ankles trying to give me an acl injury to take me out for the season, i got knee braces on though

Comment

ye act like u didnt just back down from a challenge by "7000x worse in any ship" LF
                          Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                          1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

never seen someone so scared to duel LF LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                            FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                            #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

zidane is pretty good yall, lotta TWL medals and trophies and random stuff blah blah blah

but LF? yo zidane wouldnt even look LF in the FACE he's that good
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

lol never seen someone in my career in this game backdown and run back to his little hole the way zidane did.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOL guy is legit terrified of LF...LF put him on the spot and zidane ran away like a lvl 3 pidgey

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE

Comment

Working...
                                X