No announcement yet.

Paladen is making an appeal over Pandora match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has a got a point though, at a time where TW's population is dwindling and TWL(D) is basically a sess pool of immaculately massaged egos where squads stack rosters all for that elusive pixel medal next to their name (aswell as boasting rights for winning), staff should really implement restrictions on the bots. I'm guilty of adding shaggy2dope versus Fierce last week and I just assumed he was rostered because the bot let them play. You can't expect caps to read page after page of rules. Good day sirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobey View Post
      He has a got a point though, at a time where TW's population is dwindling and TWL(D) is basically a sess pool of immaculately massaged egos where squads stack rosters all for that elusive pixel medal next to their name (aswell as boasting rights for winning), staff should really implement restrictions on the bots. I'm guilty of adding shaggy2dope versus Fierce last week and I just assumed he was rostered because the bot let them play. You can't expect caps to read page after page of rules. Good day sirs.
      Tell me, when has TWL not been full of squads that contain the best players with a mountain of egos between them? Adding a player who wasn't on your TWL roster is really your own fault, I can't see how you can deflect this on to staff.
      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

I wouldnt expect an assis to alt-tab, browse website to check eligiblity. They SHOULD, but they wont. Theres no reason the bot cant check twl roster instead of twl, its probably all of two lines of code change.
        Former TW Staff

Comment

Betting it's more lines of code, from what I've seen of the bots in the past. Granted, they all got changed a ton since I was on dev.

Also, I think this appeal totally makes sense. Staff banning the rostered people who were going to play right before a match? That's pretty huge.
          sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
          1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Fair appeal, I am glad to see this kind of appeal in this circumstances is accepted. Shame all the Pandora trolls come out of the woodwork but hardly surprising. Why can't you all be more like Ease? Great player, great attitude. Rough, Zidane, Beam to name a few... such the opposite. Even if you perform well and mvp every match in a season, it doesn't matter. If your attitudes are lousy, no ones going to care for you or what you achieve. Why be trolls?
            Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
            TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Working...
            X