This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible Punishment for a Minor DSing Incident

Solemn was banned 2 weeks from twd and twl for logging on as Ray Allen (a player on Rumbling Thunder) and playing 2 rounds of a dd. Obviously we understand the rules and why this is illegal, but can you guys just relax? This game is dying and this was a 1 time thing. It had no impact on absolutely anything. If you MUST punish him then keep the punishment for twd only and even then it shouldn't be more than 2 or 3 days. Why give him the 2 week twl ban too? If you look at Solemn's history, you will see that he has never done anything illegal on this game before so why is the punishment so severe? Allow justice.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    Solemn was banned 2 weeks from twd and twl for logging on as Ray Allen (a player on Rumbling Thunder) and playing 2 rounds of a dd. Obviously we understand the rules and why this is illegal, but can you guys just relax? This game is dying and this was a 1 time thing. It had no impact on absolutely anything. If you MUST punish him then keep the punishment for twd only and even then it shouldn't be more than 2 or 3 days. Why give him the 2 week twl ban too? If you look at Solemn's history, you will see that he has never done anything illegal on this game before so why is the punishment so severe? Allow justice.
    hmm I see both sides here - firstly you cant ban twd w/o it automatically banning twl. Just the way the website/bots are coded makes this impossible, and he obviously knows what he did was illegal currently.

That said, 2 weeks does seem a little harsh for the first offence. I will try to bring it up with Reckful as ultimately the decision is his to make, and see what leeway if any we have with this.

Comment

heh quick fix -

Ban reduced to 3 days, therefore wont miss TWL.

Comment

I fixed this already
        5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
        1:Cig <er>> ROFL
        1:fiS> LOL
        1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

ty <3

can close thread
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Let me post here too: issue resolved!

Comment

fis wanting that rare crescent seal appreciation?

ty to u 2

Comment

cres so persuasive

gg?
                sigpic

Comment

wonder if this thread will make it to "you'll shit bricks when you see it" site
                  sigpic

Comment

Uhhh I was banned for 2 months for dissolving a squad, this was my first offence too, cud i please get it reduced
                    1:RaCka> i cant concentrate at all during class i think i have 80HD
                    1:RaCka> boy this dd is worst then the hall of cost ran by hitler

1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years in school working my ass off. lost friends cuz i went so hard. i lost weight. can a ***** at least get a blowjob?
                    1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years alone studying..i mean can a nigga at least get a hug goodbye
                    1:paradise> alie and then jerk to the hug
                    1:paradise> the memory of the hug later that night
                    1:paradise> alie?

Comment

soo double-squadding is legal now?

Comment

no
                        Former TW Staff

Comment

? Already joined 3 diff squads but I'll just get a 3 day twd ban when I get caught so dun care much

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty View Post
                            Uhhh I was banned for 2 months for dissolving a squad, this was my first offence too, cud i please get it reduced
                            Free mighty
                            Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty View Post
                              Yeah but dsing is 3 day ban + trickery + dissolving a squad all adds up to 2 months. But anyway free mighty!!!
                              1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Working...
                              X