• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cres dis gud?
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty View Post
      Uhhh I was banned for 2 months for dissolving a squad, this was my first offence too, cud i please get it reduced
      honestly your ban is too long as well and this is coming from a member of the squad you dissolved. if i was bangop i would of only banned you for 2 weeks max. that 2 weeks would be for having staff put in extra work to fix the rosters and nothing else. its important to realize that paky dude was a fkin idiot in this thing.

basically:
      peyton manning = paky dude
      malcolm smith = mighty

paky dude displays 0 iq and throws a bad pass...mighty who is looking to troll, finds himself in the perfect spot....obviously he is going to pick it off and run it in for a touchdown

p.s. congrats sir spider for probably being the only non-bandwagon seahawks fan...da real 12th man
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

lol, cud start doublesquadding too if I only get 3 days bans from it.
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

As I told Mighty (again) yesterday, his ban is only 2 weeks. Get your facts straight =)
          Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
          24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
          1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
            lol, cud start doublesquadding too if I only get 3 days bans from it.
            yeah, get caught a few times and you won't have to worry about being able to twd ever again
            Former TW Staff

Comment

Lightning Strike would like their points back for this dd because I CARE SO MUCH and can you ban Cres instead of Solemn just for giggles? Ty 4 dis.

Comment

closing this as its been resolved
                5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                1:fiS> LOL
                1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Working...
                X