Lost Bet Week 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Bet Week 4?

I'm curious how the replay of the Wolf vs Value TWLD game will effect people who bet on it in TWLM? I put my entire stack (17k) on Value who were actually the underdogs for whatever reason with a 2.15 return investment. Now that TWLM is unlocked I have $0 left to play with this week despite winning my bet due to the nature of the replay. I already missed week 1 because I wasn't paying attention but losing out on this past week + any additional weeks due to not getting paid my winnings from last week pretty much ends my TWLM season. I don't really have a viable solution that is fair to everybody, because paying me (and anyone else who bet) their winnings for this game that didn't even technically happen yet is unfair to everybody else, but taking our money and essentially forcing me to give up my TWLM season since I have no $ left isn't fair either, or even return my bet money and making me miss out on another weeks profits (I'd be in 2nd place right now behind meg if it wasn't for the replay)
    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Can PM me in game to fix this, but I'll have to talk to Ardour first to make sure I don't screw it up.

In all likelihood it will just mean returning the bet money... probably the best that can be done, given the circumstances. Fortunately we do keep a record of all bets and can trace it back.
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

With the way TWLM works and betting in real life, if an event didn't happen the bet wouldn't be processed and the stake would be returned. Because the match didn't happen, I didn't process the bet and LF can cancel his bet and the money will be refunded to him.
      Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
      TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Working...
      X