Season 18: TWLB Official Predictions - Week 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 18: TWLB Official Predictions - Week 5

I sent this in to Tiny the other day but I guess he has been too busy to post it. I know he usually like to combine the three leagues predictions into a single thread, I apologize for starting this one but its Thursday and getting almost too to be posted. So here goes...

TWLB - By: Ephemeral

We go into Week 5 with only three squads having winning records; unfortunately by the end of the weekend there will still only be three squads with winning records.

Value (2-2) vs. Pandora (4-0)
    Game Of The Week

Value has momentum coming into this game having won their last two games; will they be able to pull off an upset against the favored Pandora?
    No, but Value will make a game of it. Pandora will inevitability control the flag room battles and maintain their cram to build a substantial lead. Value will break the Pandora cram towards the end of the game, rack up some flag time, and inspire some hope; but Pandora will overwhelm them for the win.

Pandora 15 – 11 Value

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DicE (3-1) vs. Revenge (1-3)
    Revenge is capable with the right lineup; add in a few breaks and some luck and who knows? Well, we know. We know that this isn't going to be the week that Revenge pulls off the upset. Between the hard feelings over last weeks game and the fact that DicE is really hitting their stride the chances that Revenge can pull off a win here is about as great as being able to get your password reset by the Billing Ops. (Read as, Revenge would have to get M_M, Beasty, Reck, Raminator, Demonic, and Left_Eye to all jump in to make it happen.)

DicE 15 – 5 Revenge

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enemy (4-0) vs. Dudgeon (1-3)
    Dudgeon is the best 1-3 squads around; clearly better than there record indicates. Enemy will be looking to stay undefeated and will use their deeper roster to win this game. Trasher will special and concentrate on Mikkiz; effectively preventing him from getting to his favorite burst spots. If that isn't enough to keep Mikkiz busy, Cran will spend his time throwing shrap bombs at walls trying to pick him off. Enemy takes this going away.

Enemy 15 – 9 Dudgeon

Fierce (1-3) vs. Warhable (0-4)

Fierce, another squad that is better than their record indicates, is facing off against Warhable, who is still looking for their first win. Is an upset possible? Warhable will be able to log the most flag time they have against anyone this season but will fall short of the win. Fierce will be hungry for the win and will show no mercy.

Fierce 15 – 7 Warhable

My apologies, I am trying to contact our TWLd writers as they seem to have gone missing, right along with my TWL recorders. Consistent help is hard to find, thanks for yours eph.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
    X