Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boobies.....Ephemeral isn't even staff.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricko View Post
      Boobies.....Ephemeral isn't even staff.
      not anymore? thats a darn shame.

take good care all.

Comment

• The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post

Not at all. I couldn't be less mad actually. It just clicked for me when I read Eph's post. I have to get out of the crazy train before its too late, lol.

I am going to play WoW because my friends guild is like the one of the top guild's on proudmoore and I havent played for like 2 years (friends in RL).

I'm just glad I made the right decision around 2006 to withhold all donations due to the mod abuses and cheating scandals back then in things that really mattered like leagues and other things that harmed the game and community. The real losers here are the people in the TW community and the abandonware owners (whoever they may be now) who have $20k less donations for the last 6 years. I told Wildblood 2 years this too and he laughed.

Either way, I am quite happy. My schedule just freed up and I can have more fun.

Comment

• Nah bro don't leave man you mean alot to this game and the noobs you can't do this because of some idiot like Eph and his nazi ideas. I'll stay banned this is my boy over here never should have posted this shit I can wait 5 fuckings months. Just let the staff troll active players I'm fine with it besides what would they do without assholes like me, I'm useless to them and their future idea of this game.

But lets be honest here, Left_Eye failed at her/his banG op duties thus causing a reban after finding out from ex-ds staff. Who were the sole reason of its departure of that zone. I honestly told you I didn't remember getting any ban how could I remember 5 years go its been a LONG time. So you should have looked into my history before banning, is this what you do with your bans LE? you ban someone and once their ban is up you find out their history from BACK in the day and then ban them again? If thats how you do your staffing duties you should retire.
            Last edited by 2pac; 03-26-2014, 08:47 PM.
            https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• i'd just like to share that i support the movement to unban 2pac

in the past i was using cheatengine just for the sport of it, it was fun to goof around since the game was getting boring to me. i then sent instructions with links to about 50 or 60 active forum users on how to use cheat engine cuz i was acting like a child (rightfully so, i was a child)

as a result i was permanently banned from TW, i was given a 1 or 2 year netban from the game and suspended for like a year or two from the forums

after the forum ban was up, i spoke to the sysop of TW about getting unbanned (whoever the aussie asshole was) and he actually lifted my ban

point is, i'm part of the creation of the cheat engine mess ("Cheating - Performing any action that an unmodified client is incapable of performing. Developing, distributing, or promoting cheat software. Minimal 90 day net ban for first offence..") i spread instructions and everything. and the sysop lifted my ban because i asked nicely. did i get banned again for using CE? no, i grew out of it, i got bored of CE

the only reason I and many other people used CE was for the sport. it was interesting and fun to goof around with. but now that sport is gone and I don't see a reason to keep 2pac banned. I'm pretty sure he's not interested in CE anymore.

if he's an active player i dont see a reason for the ban to stay in place. especially since he technically did serve his time. at this point you're just banning him for the sake of banning him.

worst case scenario from unbanning - let's look at this: he uses CE. okay - then just ban him once and for all and be done with it.
              Last edited by Xog; 03-26-2014, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left_Eye View Post
                He never once tried to contact M_M God or Demonic, but had time to tell us we would be sorry for banning him.

November 11th, 2013 - Past SysOp from Desert Storm came forth on his own and told me 2pacZ had previously been netbanned for cheating in DS. I didn't bother to look into it previously because I had taken 2pacZ's word as the truth. If he had admitted to everything and possibly shown some sort of remorse, things might have turned out a lot differently.

November 14th, 2013 - With SSC approval, the netban was raised to a year because this was 2pacZ's 2nd offense.

During this in between time, he evaded twice more.

November 20th, 2013 - While I was Head BanG Op, I made the decision to allow him to play other zones (not raising his bans to netbans anymore) just as long as he stayed out of TW. I thought it was a fair decision because it allowed him to play and leave TW alone. He was informed of this at the time of his ban. Despite his previous actions and threats, I still felt sorry for him being locked out of SS since he obviously wanted to play. I thought this was a happy medium for that time.

December 21st, 2013 - Evasion. However, this one is specifically worth noting because threats were made where he claimed to have the ability to take down our server and would use it if we didn't unban him.

During this in between time, he evaded twice more.

March 10th, 2014 - While this discussion went on between Demonic, M_M God, and Dezmond on whether to unban 2pacZ, 2pacZ went to SSC Ops and told SSC Ops that Demonic, M_M God, and Dezmond had come to the decision to unban him. The SSC Ops almost unbanned him, but they decided to check with TW Staff to be sure this is what was said. When informed that 2pacZ had lied to get his ban removed, he was netbanned again. By this time, I was out of the picture.
                I'm sorry but this is just plain straight out FUD. I did try and contact demonic, she/he didn't reply after couple private messages on the FORUM. And during that time I DIDN'T KNOW M_M God was banG op or else I'd go message him as well but how could I? Staff changes while I'm banned and I don't know who has the proper authority hence my evading to find the authorities.

I did show remorse I wanted to get unbanned I've been playing this game longer than you and my usage is pure fact. So who gave the approval and who put in the request? Dav1 or Cre? Please let me know which asshole gave you the information so I can figure out what they have against me. And yes I evaded many times on the SAME IP if you guy's can't manage to keep me banned its the ban system that has failed. I didn't login from another ISP it was the same provider. Then once I evaded you kept asking for my documents while I was trying to get in touch with SSC Netops.

December 21st, 2013 - Pure fud never have I threaten to take down the zone my fucking boys play the zone and why would I ever put them in that situation, it must me someone impersonating me. I only threated krynoobix cause he was trying to troll me in a NON-SSC zone so whatever happenes there doesn't effect anything as I never DID any act to harm the zone. This douche took down the forums down and said I DDOS'd it yeah fuck you krynoobix.

March 10th, 2014 - Now I logged in to talk with Dezmond since he was the Head Bang OP at this time I told him if I cheated again or w/e he can ban me for life and he said he would talk to M_M God or Demonic, and asked me to provide him my email address so he could fwd me on it since I didn't want to EVADE and get caught by EG Staff since I was messaging from there. Dezmond got back to me and this is what he told me, he said ONLY netops had the authority to unban me and staff had wanted to unban me this is coming out his mouth. I left one of the netops MOM or Ratio a message about this. I told them what Dezmond told me and then you say I lied to get my ban removed are you fucking stupid? Why would I lie? they know the ban info and they know the situation that was on going. If you want proof go ask Dezmond or he can come and explain himself here. Dezmond wanted to unban me before he left BANG position and left towards development and told me he would not be bang OP anymore and said he would try his best to take care if it.

What else do you want Left_EYE why don't you follow rules you are the MOST corrupt staffer ever and your BAN HAMMER sig shouldn't even be allowed since Trenchwars Forum doesn't allow any sig's so why should YOU be allowed to have it? Cause your staff right and you have the AUTHORITY to do whatever you please and make stories up and lay the "ban hammer" fud. This is personal for you and its against me and you are NOT fit for staff at all and need to step down, you have done alot of damage already just like oO.Oo, you are no different from him.

The way you portray yourself in a authoritative behavior and being lawyer IRL shouldn't effect this game so keep your real life political justice bullshit out of Trench Wars.

Enough Said and do your god damn job and remove my ban. :angry:
                Last edited by 2pac; 03-27-2014, 01:37 AM.
                https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• Instead of having a fit due to Ephemeral, you should stay and hunt him in weasel, BY. You should stay and play the game. Continuum needs all of us (even stinking LTs like you ).

Comment

• Originally posted by Xog View Post
                    u should let the faggot back in because im a faggot too
                    nty
                    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

• Alright, this thread has gone on for far too long. I have no reason to lie about the facts I gave, as I do not care about who you are. I only care about the fact that you have cheated and refuse to take any sort of responsibility for your actions. And to make it quite clear, no one impersonated you. Each time you were caught, you made it a point to talk to me in some way, shape, or form making threats either to me, staff, or (as I had said) taking down the server. Granted, most of the time they were against me, but I could not care less about those. For the record, everything I have said is the complete truth, with logs to prove it. I even went through my logs looking for the exact conversations and dates to make sure I was giving correct information.

Given the circumstances, unless you radically change your behavior towards staffers and the public, chances are your local ban will not expire until August 2014. You can officially ask for your ban update status at a later date using http://trenchwars.org/support/ and filling out a ticket for the Ban Operators. Both M_M God and Demonic have full access to those tickets. If you fill out a ticket there, they will receive it. I suggest you use that way to contest your ban and communicate with M_M God or Demonic, as this seems to make your case worse off.

However, seeing as your netbans were extended for you contacting SSC Ops and telling them that TW Staff agreed to have you unbanned, you have to contact them using http://ssc.subspace.co/bans/. I do not recommend trying to evade to contact them, as they can be reached there.

Thread closed.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X