X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
    I lol'd
    I NEVER once cheated in leagues or matchs. People I play with know my playstyle and that tells you already how I play. I've played against many of the best warbirds and played with with them. I can list a bunch but they already know who they are and never once said I'm a cheater. So for you to come here laugh about this as a " Event Dev Member, Trench Wars League Operator, Head of Staff Training and Staff Communications Officer is disappointing. I've seen you play and played against you if I beat you doesn't mean I cheat or I'm hard to kill doesn't mean I cheat. I dont even lag on purpose and my ISP is near the east coast server and I use fios what gives you an idea that I cheat? You have people way worse than me and lag on a consistent basis and never get banned or warned cause they are "vets" I am a vet and yes I did cheat om a event arena with 3-5 staff members and served my time. I went of my way to explained left_eye how i did it and what i used and how I used it.

I wanted to thank vys, orangje, welfare, and exalt and many others who have believed in me and they know I won't let them down as a player / community member with many years on my alias I have contributed alot and teached many newbies who come to the zone and join squad I have took time and teached them not many of the staff do this and that is a fact because they are busy montioring the game rather then helping players improve. A game like this where its dieing off and you keep banning people the punishments are over the top and mods know this. You can stop cheaters by banning I understand that but time is served already, just cause staff doesn't like me doesn't give them the premission hey lets ban this guy again without letting him know. You think i wanted to cheat purposly and harm the zone in anyway no? Have I done anything to the server NO. I care about it my friends still to this day play it. Its the staff that needs look from a difference prespective. If you care about your community members who have played a long long time you just dont go off and ban them just of a mistake. The game is dieing stop banning change the system let it grow. Less ban lengths less issues = more population. What if that person that was banned brought in another person and then its all word of mouth now. And to end this off I know will be unbanned soon and I thank the community and some of the staff who do believe in me and I thank them for that.

Thank you
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

If it's his first offence geez, you guys ignore and don't respond which forces people to evade just to talk. I've been there myself
      Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
        yo dezmond u done, you a failure please ban me again i got too many pcs
        You lucky u aint get netbanned yet homie hahahahah but if u ever wanna bypass it just holla at me, staff are idiots.
        U gotta login to zone and ask staff to add you to the "list" cause there are people like me that can evade this easily. I've cracked this stupid thing.
        After evading ban like 10x times already
        seems like an upstanding player, definitely the type who should be shown mercy

why just evade it like you always do, tough guy
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

You've picked out the bad pieces out of all his posts and he's said a lot of other stuff so I guess the majority of what you've said 2pac is right

Comment

good to see he's got a real winner in his corner sitting on this thread and spamming refresh at 2:30 in the morning

this game will never stop attracting the mentally ill
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Ph you don't even play in his divisions, infact you barely play. 2pac playing or not playing effects you 0% just give it a rest and stop being a negative nancy

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                seems like an upstanding player, definitely the type who should be shown mercy

why just evade it like you always do, tough guy
                Staff know me the way I talk with dezmond is just troll I know that just cause I say something doesn't mean its true. I never once used another connection to login into evading the ban. I used the same ISP and my location has always been the same.

Yes I don't like some of the staff and yeah I am an ass when i say something to them but if you take into context of everything I said to anyone what would you do? Not everyone is perfect and not every word out of my mouth will be positive. PH you have trolled in your life-time before or joked and people have took it serious or not. What I say on forums doesn't define me in game. My demeanor is different towards specific players if I don't like them or I think they are 2-faced I'll talk shit and keep talking shit. Its the internet ffs. Also the thread you quoted me on PH, look at the thread topic the OP trolling so I joined in on it. Don't act like your an angel PH I can go and search your posts and find your flaws but I dont care about what people say its the internets ppl troll all the time.
                Last edited by 2pac; 02-16-2014, 10:45 PM.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Perhaps if you didn't evade repeatedly, you may have had a chance to get off your ban early. I wouldn't expect anyone to give you leniency after that many ban evasions (that we caught).

Have a nice day.
                  Former TW Staff

Comment

good to see he's got a real winner in his corner sitting on this thread and spamming refresh at 2:30 in the morning

You mean this game will never attract anybody because there is no support for the game anymore. Lets be realistic here, 5 years from now population will be half of what it is. You will have people quit and move on to other things you have already witnessed this. Why even ban people for long term? when you really need the pop to be in the zone, if there is no pop mods will not have anything to do and it's going to be a very slow death.

If staff don't do anything to get population in the zone it is not the players fault all they can do is tell people and wish they keep playing the game, the level of the game has changed to difficult because you still have elite players dueling it out, it takes time to get to that level and newbs don't want to spend time to get better because they will give up. If staff want this game to survive and let it keep growing they need to ease down abit on moderating and more on advertisement, game development, future of the game is in their hands. Now if they fail then what makes staff any different than players we are all in it for its survival thats why we keep playing it. Yes the staff have upped the game by changing things here and there. But its not enough.

Shaddowknight - doesn't seem to help the game at all its hey have a nice day! You are killing the game but you don't know this your just staff and that attitude you have needs to change towards me you as a mod should know better.

Shaddowknight- I didn't evade ban on the 6 months now when they changed my ban after LE found out that I got banned long long time ago from a zone that I staffed in the owner was a powertrip at the time. Anyways I evaded because it was unfair I don't think you seem to get that across your head properly. I wouldn't expect you to do anything all you have done is hurt this game and have contributed no population you don't have any quotas you have reached for the game. I have made many newbie friends gotten them to play and trained them in priv areans got them on squads helped them signup. What have you done shaddow? you just act like a higher-up with cocky mentality and have been against me since the beginning of this post. I have been playing this game since you were a little child. If you have anything useful to say message me this OP was ment for M_M God and you are not a bangOP and your opinion doesn't matter to me. Be useful and get more population and be productive than fight against me on the forums.

Thanks
                    Last edited by 2pac; 02-16-2014, 11:14 PM.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

FREE 2PACZ

Comment

LOL as much as i agree with what PH said...

this bitchnigga 2pacz served 6 months already and he clearly wants to play this game badly...which is probably why he tried evading 10x. just keep him on a short leash and allow him to play and if he fucks up even ONCE then ban him again. this game is dying...we get an influx of 0 new players so why not at least try to retain a few of the active old ones?
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

good point cres

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

oranje> ?find ph
                            Not online, last seen 7 days ago
                            This mean u mentally healthy for 7 days now?

j/w

+1 my pic efforts

Comment

Let me join in for a second here.

Here are the facts laid out as simple and concise as possible:
                              • You were originally banned in 2008 for speed hacking in Desert Storm.
                              • You were released in 2009 and for approximately 4 years, you weren't caught cheating (or didn't cheat) as far as we know.
                              • You cheated in SSCU Trench Wars and, as a result, were banned in August of 2013. This netban was originally for 90 days, however after L_E found out this was your second netban offence for cheating, it was increased appropriately.

This is what happened. You blatantly admitted to using cheat programs. This is your second offence that has been recorded.

If you would like to discuss this matter further, you can feel free to talk to SSC Ops (for the netban) or myself for the local ban. I understand your frustration with the SSC Ops and your ban dispute - this isn't something I can control. Hopefully we can get better communication going as it's not been great (prime example being in Eph's thread).

Thanks

Comment

i think dez just won the thread

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X