Season 18: TWLB Official Predictions - Week 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 18: TWLB Official Predictions - Week 6

<bitch> I spend the time to write this earlier in the week. I am then supposed to email it to Tiny who then gathers the other predictions so they can be merged together into a single thread. This processes is badly broken, here we are on Friday and nothing has been posted. What is the fucking point of even doing it? And we wonder why no one wants to invest time in doing them? Fuck this, I am posting them when I write them. Find some other moron to invest his time next season. </bitch>

TWLB - By: Ephemeral

Fierce (2-3) vs. Value (2-3)
    This should be a good game both squads are far better than their records indicate. Value is coming off a loss to Pandora last week but showed some real talent in periods of that game; if they perform this well against Value they could easily pull out a win.
    But Fierce also has plenty of talent and is capable of winning this game. Their 2-3 record is deceiving, their 3 losses all came at the hands of the 3 most powerful squads in the league (Dice, Pandora, Enemy). They will be hungry to finish out the remaining games without any more losses and with its accomplished players this is a reasonable expectation.
    I think this game could go either way. A big factor will be who shows up on game day; but for the purposes of this prediction we have to work on the assumption that everyone will be there. I am giving the slight edge to Value.

Value 15 – 14 Fierce

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DicE (4-1) vs. Pandora (5-0)
    Game Of The Week
    What can be said about this game that isn’t obvious? Two of the most powerful squads in TWLB face off in what should be a classic and epic game. This game is a ‘must see’ for anyone who wants to learn how to play base (or learn how to trash talk). From a talent level this could go either way, both squads will be asking their best players to show up for this game.
    It is hard to imagine that Dice could fall to a 4-2 record, I am also not sure if Mega will be terrorizing in a special or if he will fall back to a spider. Pandora’s motivation will come from wanting to stay undefeated and a fair amount of hatred toward Dice. I think the hatred wins out.

Pandora 15 – 14 DicE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dudgeon (1-4) vs. Warhable (0-5)
    Dudgeon has the skill, Warhable has the heart; this will be a fun game to watch. Warhable really came together last week and played their best game of the season, they will need the same (or better) effort to take this one. Dudgeon certainly need to put a few wins in the win column; they should not take Warhable lightly or they could end up being embarrassed.
    I think that Dudgeon will win this one to save face.

Dudgeon 15 – 10 Warhable

Enemy (5-0) vs. Revenge (1-4)

Enemy looks to remain undefeated while Revenge is looking to salvage something from the season. Being far better than their 1-4 record, Revenge will need Squall and rest of their better players to show up if they expect to be competitive against Enemy. This game is a bit of a ‘gut check’ for Revenge, it will show if they have given up or not on the season. Enemy will need to be careful not to take this game too lightly and give up too many minutes.
    If Revenge has given up on the season this game will be blowout. If Revenge shows up to play hard, this game will be closer, but in the final analysis Enemy wins this game either way.

Enemy 15 – 7 Revenge

I'd like to blame it on my inability to get a twl writer every week to be on time. Sorry bro
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Just go ahead and post it as you do them. I'm sure plenty of us would enjoy the extra time to see them each week, and there would be a greater likelihood of more discussion.

As for the Value and Fierce game prediction, I strongly support your decision. I promise I'm not bias.

Comment

Working...
      X