!comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#1098: 13 May 2014 21:31:23: Ore wa, Uchiha Madara

You should put the names back so I can see which comments are mine, lol.
    sigpic

Comment

Update to # 1109:

http://pastebin.com/McP0gR7j

Regarding to the latest post, which is not included yet:
      #1110: 18 May 2014 21:55:33: biglizard4> i really wish enemies were red on the radar instead of blue

Editing the colors.bm2 file in the Continuum\graphics directory (rename it to .bmp first) allows you to set any color.

Comment

Originally posted by bkgmjo View Post
        Update to # 1109:

http://pastebin.com/McP0gR7j

Regarding to the latest post, which is not included yet:
        #1110: 18 May 2014 21:55:33: biglizard4> i really wish enemies were red on the radar instead of blue

Editing the colors.bm2 file in the Continuum\graphics directory (rename it to .bmp first) allows you to set any color.
        ?

1. ID: 1098 Author: unknown
        2. Comment: Ore wa, Uchiha Madara
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Anything wrong with it?

Comment

should be able to upvote/downvote the comments if you're going to make them publicly available like this

Comment

Hence the sorting I try to do, a vote only makes sense when every kind of comment like "spiders should have bouncing bullets" (just an example) gets it's own voting, no matter how often it got posted. Would also need a precise log of when which changes happened to relate some comments to one setting and new votes every time something is altered as it potentially changes the whole gameplay (maps, ships, items, costs, etc.).

A new site with comments in table style would be needed since if you do this on forums, everyone would lose track of the masses of ideas and every single comment needs to be sorted in manually, for which rules against spamming it should be established. All ideas (complaints or whatever involving changes) posted on forums could also be added to this table style voting. In the end could be a nice tool to get a general idea of players opinions on things and prevent the loss of some really neat ideas.

To make it short: I would have done pretty much exactly that, if I had the required data and unique logins for voting (non-twd as many refuse to register there). For now I try to do what can be done.

Comment

Working...
              X