21.88%
    Pandora
    31.25%
    Dice
    31.25%
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Pandora for my prediction though it would be amazing if value win it. I hope these games get recorded for youtube (i would love to but my laptop is too bad)
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

I'll start the riveting conversation. So, according the other other polls, the #1 seed is heavily favored to win, but in TWLJ the #1 seed is in dead last. Would anyone like to shed some light on this? Serious thoughts, is it because we are playing dice first, the competition is greater, or just Fierce hate spreading. 8). I do, believe the TWLD is incredibly lopsided, but TWLJ/TWLB is a tight race imo. I will indulge in some elaboration on TWLJ since that is what this thread is about.

I'll kind of turn this into a prediction thread.

Fierce

You got some players that have been playing together for a few years now, and imo have some of the best teaming in TWLJ (Biased maybe? maybe not). You got 24, Broseph, Mean Gene, Shock therapy, Tiny. You even have, some would argue he should start, Apok lurking as the 6th man. I wont talk to much about fierce, as it would just seem too biased and I would rather hear what others have to say.

Value

You have some fresh faces on top of the TWLJ ladder in the squad value. These players have been around a while, but have never really been in the spot light. Just always being that solid 5th or 6th man on a team. It seems they have all congregated into one squad, and turned into one heck of a team. You got, imo, Commodo leading the assault as the obvious agressor/baitor of the bunch and possible paired with rusher amnesti, while both having outrageous fantastic lag, as they are very hard to hit up close and personal due to their lag/abilities. These two create more than enough oppurtunities for you. You got spawnisen, another player with good abilities paired with some decent lag, with the ability to shoot long range shots and vulch witht he best, as well as Solske, arguably the make or breaking point for Value, as he has proved to make big plays in big games. Of course you also have Infrared who is just another solid addition to this lineup ( I can't quite pinpoint his strong abilities, as he's just pretty solid all around).

Pandora

Here you have the reigning champs, with some familiar faces and some new additions. It's kind of hard to pinpoint who will be playing, as I think they have some decent depth to their lineup, but I will give it a whirl. You know who will be playing though, as you got ease, zidane, turban, rough in the starting lineup. I'll give credit where credit is due, you have this team that has developed some decent strategy, as they see a person shoot or is low, they tend to all flock to that person. You could say this is just elementary, but it's tough to get 5 ppl sync'd in on the first person to fire a bomb, as they are usually engaged in other combat, but this seems to be their strong point imo. I dont see a lot of real Agressors in this group apart from Ease, who seems to put some pressure on the right players at the right time. Then you zidane, who, according to statistics, never bullets, but is a good vulcher and know where to be and when to be there. Rough, a solid player who teams well and plays more of a support role. Turban, reminds me of commodo, as he has that lag that makes it damn near impossible to kill him up close and you find yourself getting baited into shooting, making him a solid play maker. Their 5th, could be a number of people, as you got DW, Best, Cape (if he logs on). Obviously they have more depth than most in LJ.

Dice

Again, you got some familiar faces on another strong squad. Of course you got this team lead by a few players who have also been playing together for some time now. You have argueably one of the best javs in the game Stayon, leading the assault. When I say, leading the assult though, he is not that agressive. He is the backbone, as he does not make the moves on you, he plays back and makes you look stupid as he baits for his other players and holds the teaming together. Children, however, is you agressor on this squad, he gets in your face and rushes around you, creating plays for his comrades. Megaman89, not a big play maker, more of a play ender. He likes to sit back and take shots and vulches, as this works when you got children and stayon creating plays for you and they mesh well. Evildeed another agressor, but not up to suicidal standards set by Children, as he will use the forward key, but knows how to back up too. Maketso, your 5th man, I would call him more of a floater, he wont rush you and make the plays, but teams well. I dont see him making a huge show, but you wont lose a game because of him.

Semi-finals Predictions

Fierce vs Dice
      2 - 1

Round 1 - 50 - 40
      Round 2 - 46 - 50
      Round 3 - 50 - 45

Just based on what I've seen in the semi-finals, Dice did not look that fantastic to me. They have the ability, but seems it's maybe missing the desire. With much to prove and tons of desire to win, I feel Fierce has the upper hand on this game. Dice won the head to head during the regular season, but was only because Fierce choked it away and gave it to them. With that said, Fierce has an axe to grind, and has the edge. Dice lacking the team abilities that Fierce has, but plenty of individual talent will not be able to beat fierce in a best of 3. Fierce will bust the door open though in the first round. Dice will rally though, with im assuming a huge performance by one player in the 2nd round. In the end though, Fierce will bring it home in the final game with a close match.

Value vs Pandora
      2 - 1

Round 1 - 43 - 50
      Round 2 - 50 - 45
      Round 3 - 50 - 42

Again you got another team in Pandora who has kind of set cruise control on during the season and smoothed their way into the semis. Pandora, imo, did not look to impressive in the quarters though, as Juans had both games and choked them away. Value however, with more to prove and players who will be starting for pontentially their first finals have a much higher desire for this game. Pandora, however, will open the door to this game, as Value has many faces that are not as experienced as Pandora. It will take Value the first game loss to get the gitters out of their system. The second games, will be much closer, as I feel Value will be warmed up and less nervous, and they will take it to Pandora. I predict Pandora will lose it's cool after taking a loss to value, and the 3rd round will become a bit of a mess for them. Look for a choke in this round and value to take it home.

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Oh man Tiny.. You don't know the wrath of DW TRAIN?

You'll be shocked in finals as if u guys make it there.
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

this should be an interesting weekend; all teams have the potential to win this season, although dice and pandora should be the favorites this week. i'll probably record our match against value.

Comment

Tiny, I guess buying that server on Ventrilo for a 6 month subscription didn't work out well for ya did it on Sunday. At least use the money to support and feed your children not a damn server so you can nerd it up with 24 and call it "best teaming" because of it you damn bum.

P.S. Nice Choke LOL
            Last edited by Rough; 03-24-2014, 10:44 AM.
            1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
            1:Zidane> congrats man
            1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
            1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
            1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

You can cut the sexual tension with a knife. I will legit make out with you rough anytime you want. I owe you that for the amount of time you have spent gobbling my nuts.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

0-2
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                  You can cut the sexual tension with a knife. I will legit make out with you rough anytime you want. I owe you that for the amount of time you have spent gobbling my nuts.
                  Guess this what happens when your wife leaves you..you do a 360.

The amount of time you have spent in the off-season and during twl preparing for twlj with your fierce rejects of the javs, online pretty much 9 hours everyday, buying a subscription for a sever to use for your squad on Ventrilo, posting on forums about why isn't fierce favored or best teaming in the game blah blah blah -- Jesus Christ, get a job or spend time with your kids. Maybe you can do both or at least one of them since you don't have a season to play for anymore. Have a nice day !
                  1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                  1:Zidane> congrats man
                  1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                  1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                  1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
                    Guess this what happens when your wife leaves you..you do a 360.

The amount of time you have spent in the off-season and during twl preparing for twlj with your fierce rejects of the javs, online pretty much 9 hours everyday, buying a subscription for a sever to use for your squad on Ventrilo, posting on forums about why isn't fierce favored or best teaming in the game blah blah blah -- Jesus Christ, get a job or spend time with your kids. Maybe you can do both or at least one of them since you don't have a season to play for anymore. Have a nice day !
                    I wouldnt do it for just anybody rough, but you talk to me everytime I see you even though i ignore you, and you seem like you would put out as you are starving for my attention like a school girl. I can only imagine with the effort you put into getting my attention, how hard you would try elsewhere . And YES, you big stalker, I am on 9 hrs a day as I idle while I'm at work, it kind of scares me that you know so much about me, but that's neither here nor there. If you can't afford 8$ a month on a server to talk to friends, then maybe I'm not the poor one after all? I look forward our next encounter, if you know what I mean. 8)

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

I might start deflecting haters with homosexual approaches too, come at me 2pacz.
                      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

dice has been very strong in playoffs so far so im inclined to give the edge to them

even though stats are not the best thing to look at when it comes to high-level games, megaman78 has a 12-5 average so far culminating with a 15-3 vs. fierce

finals are gonna be fun to watch
                        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
                        X