Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resolution resizer thing

http://www.subspace.co/files/file/28-continuum-resizer/

this program allows you to have a resolution bigger than what your monitor allows. i have used it with a 1680x1050 laptop and gotten a 2048x1280 resolution. why? i play another zone where people have up to a 2500x1600 rez. you NEED atleast 1920x1080 to compete with the good guys there.

what it does
    -if your max res is low like 1200x800 you can use it to get tw wb rez
    thus you can compete in twld
    -if your max res is higher than 1280x1024 but you want to compete in javelins with a higher rez you can use this

what it does NOT
    -allows you to use a bigger rez than allowed in any given arena setting
    -doesn't make you a better player instantly unless you are spending some serious time getting used to the bigger rez

This did NOT work on my vista laptop. it gave me errors. on my win 7 laptop i could use it without problems. i have used it in elims without a problem using a 2048x1280 rez. when i specced a jd with my squad before christmas, i was kicked out because the max limit there is 1920x1200 or 1920x1080 (can't remember)

how to use it
    -Note: Please uncheck "Disable Clipping" under Advanced Options in the menu if you have that enabled.
    thats from the site in the link
    -remember to keep the aspect ratios. 1400x900 is 14x9 (duh) while you are increasing the rez on one aspect eg. changing from 1400 to 1700 make sure you keep the other ratio the same. 1280x1024 is 1280/1024 is 1.25. 1680/1050 is 1.6. fool around a bit until you get it right.
    -when i changed from 1680x1050 (my max) to 2048x1280 i had to use a 'very large' text in the options.
    -removing stars and backgrounds helps too

fast installing guide
    -download and install it like a normal program
    -set the path to your ss folder like it asks you to
    -double click on continum resizer and when you have chosen rez, make sure you choose 'custom rez' under the resolution tab in the continuum main screen (before you log on)
    there should be a small box in the down-right corner of your screen

credit goes to Crescendo please do not spam him with help, use this thread or pm me in-game if you run into trouble.
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

ya dont spam me please
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Thanks for the link. Pretty much a godsend for laptop users who suffer with shit resolution.
      PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
      ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Ah i remember this, lasenza was bragging about how he had huge res from this. LOL
        https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

I did this, but my screen is skipping very bad. I have unchecked the "disable clipping" also. Any suggestions?

Comment

What is your system? Things like these usually require a halfway decent GPU/CPU. Idk if this thing has options like vertical sync, it's something you might want to disable if its there to increase speed.

Comment

I fixed it by unchecking software emulation and checking avoid page flipping. But now, when I hit alt+tab, it keeps me in game and will not show me chat box.. Any suggestions for that?

Comment

Set chat to "always show" in client options (main window). Might do the trick.

Comment

I tried that, and didn't work

Comment

Yeh when i run this... as usual (worst laptop ever) continuum resizer has stopped working and i have to close it down. It says: The procedure entry point K32GetModuleBaseNameW could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll. Im using windows vista basic. Maybe it doesn't work for that version.
                    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

When I downloaded this, my virus program(Total Defense, from what the Govt uses or so I have been told) immediately starting shooting up on my screen saying 21 threats have been detected AFTER THIS download... Not worth it for a bigger res.
                      1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                      1:Zidane> congrats man
                      1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                      1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                      1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

http://www.twitch.tv/weasalss/b/501900456

also, "?message=weasalss:aaaaahhhhhhhhhh" for bug reports ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                          Im using windows vista
                          I found your problem.
                          Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                            Yeh when i run this... as usual (worst laptop ever) continuum resizer has stopped working and i have to close it down. It says: The procedure entry point K32GetModuleBaseNameW could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll. Im using windows vista basic. Maybe it doesn't work for that version.
                            this happened on my vista laptop too.

rough: i used this somewhere around november and december last year and haven't had any problems with viruses or anything like that

Comment

here's an old thread discussing it with a link on the bottom to the tutorial
                              (i realized while posting this that someone posted it earlier. thanks for that)

http://www.subspace.co/topic/26338-f...windowed-mode/

Comment

Working...
                              X