No announcement yet.

Resolution resizer thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can confirm that there is no virus/trojan or anything of that sort inside the .exe and .dll from digging through it. However, this thing requests some security related stuff (window handling) which could cause problems when the software crashes and might be prevented from executing correctly depending on your security settings or windows version (vista basic for example does not have this window manager DWM and according display drivers, hence the error)

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
      Yeh when i run this... as usual (worst laptop ever) continuum resizer has stopped working and i have to close it down. It says: The procedure entry point K32GetModuleBaseNameW could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll. Im using windows vista basic. Maybe it doesn't work for that version.
      got the same thing on my pc running vista, o well
      Big Chill

Comment

So what we're getting out of this... is Windows Vista is bad?
        Well I'll be a monkey's uncle.
        Former TW Staff

Comment

Hey. The error you guys on vista are getting is my fault (Microsoft moved some stuff around after vista, like the function GetModuleBaseName moved from psapi.dll to kernel32.dll or something like that) and i had to build the program with a specific command but didn't. So I fixed it and uploaded a new version, see if that works (please confirm if it does in this thread). Sorry!

Also this isn't a virus, and residue, please check the "Chat Window Support" in the advanced settings (click on the little spaceship in the taskbar) to enable the chat window.
          Last edited by Weasal; 03-27-2014, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Where can i find the latest resizer files?
            subspace.co is down for good I think
            thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Darkgriz View Post
              Where can i find the latest resizer files?
              subspace.co is down for good I think
              thanks

subspace.co is down

I'll rar it here

subspace-continuum.com/game/ContinuumResizer.zip
              Last edited by 2pac; 06-07-2016, 04:35 AM.
              https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Working...
              X