No announcement yet.

TWL PROPOSAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel liek I have repeated myself like 10 timesn ow.. Must be time to stop talking about it lol!!
    Spacely> kidnapper!!! we have you surrounded!! put down the candy and let the lil boy go

Comment

Letting the 'amateur' playoff winner into the real playoff wouldn't really make much sense as they had originally been put in the 'amateur' playoff due to not being quite good enough to qualify for the proper one lol. A better incentive would be to have the amateur playoff winner be granted automatic qualification in to the next TWL season - the amateur playoff system is more aimed at player progression and development so I think letting the winning squad into the next season grants longevity of the winning squad and we would hopefully see the squad come on leaps and bounds over the entire off season playing together.
      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
        Letting the 'amateur' playoff winner into the real playoff wouldn't really make much sense as they had originally been put in the 'amateur' playoff due to not being quite good enough to qualify for the proper one lol. A better incentive would be to have the amateur playoff winner be granted automatic qualification in to the next TWL season - the amateur playoff system is more aimed at player progression and development so I think letting the winning squad into the next season grants longevity of the winning squad and we would hopefully see the squad come on leaps and bounds over the entire off season playing together.

Yes, that is a great idea! Makes a lot more sense to do that.
        Spacely> kidnapper!!! we have you surrounded!! put down the candy and let the lil boy go

Comment

So when zone gets back up, are we going to attempt to play ld finals?
          help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
          help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

the zone is up and im waiting on fierce captains to login to figure out when to play exactly.
            5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
            1:Cig <er>> ROFL
            1:fiS> LOL
            1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

TW IS up, Weak. everyone who reads this, you need to redownload the zone, tw should make this more clear

Comment

redownload it? i didnt have to redownload it =p
                5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                1:fiS> LOL
                1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Originally posted by Reckful View Post
                  redownload it? i didnt have to redownload it =p
                  i did
                  8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                  8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                  8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                  8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Working...
                  X