I miss TW wot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss TW wot.

Ok guys, I have been holding this in for too long. Asides all the trolling and what not I do on trenchwars, the truth is, i just fucking miss it lol. I miss all the fun times i had in this game and completely obliterately destroying my opponents and turning them into erectile dustile lol. I just fucking miss every aspect of this game and realized there wasnt atleast 2 hours in my day where i HAVENT blatently stared at my screen hoping the server would magically re-appear on my screen and just fucking get blasted by all my foes lol u know who u are meggy. anyways i just miss the erectile disfunctioning in this game and all the blastering moments ive had being consumed by my role of royces in this game. THIS game is just apart of my life in the biggest manor and i have to agree to it and u cant say nay nay about it 1 tad bit. To fix the zone all you have to do is give piirtk and tell him to renew the server license and to give it a push while starting the engine with the master key wot. Anyways, this game devotes my life and i devote it back and it shud all be put back into an orderly fasion and soon as we all can. Everyone just shut up!!! in the meanwhile as moderators find the bad guy who bbos'd the servers man. And whoever did this man you will be saying sorry to me and ill look into your face and say "NAY NAY, you harmed us enough!" anyway, everyone in the servers office is working on the situation and piirtk knows exactly how to handle the situation (as i grew up with him) he will have things better in know time man. wot the butt u say u
    1:RaCka> i cant concentrate at all during class i think i have 80HD
    1:RaCka> boy this dd is worst then the hall of cost ran by hitler

1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years in school working my ass off. lost friends cuz i went so hard. i lost weight. can a ***** at least get a blowjob?
    1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years alone studying..i mean can a nigga at least get a hug goodbye
    1:paradise> alie and then jerk to the hug
    1:paradise> the memory of the hug later that night
    1:paradise> alie?

Y dis David parody dislike dat heartfelt post?
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Omg.. did you wake up in a rotten tomato and just say I want to splatter spaghetti sauce all over your faces? Your negativity towards the game servers being out in a hoot is NOT helping the stichchewation. Honestly I dont overstand how you're so insensitive. If you donut have anything good to stay, well hey BAHD, jus zip it shutty shut you loose canon. I will admit my affection for the game is completely cohear-rant with yours but that doesnt mean im willing to beattray it and speak of bad words. The fact that ASSS is even up is a miracle and shows the dedecant of the DEV teammates. So mighty, clench ur butthole up and stop the fkin whining because wot u say u wot
      SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
      SSCU Trench Wars
      Triple Threat
      SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
      SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
      SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
      SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
      SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
      SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
      SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

Originally posted by Children View Post
        Omg.. did you wake up in a rotten tomato and just say I want to splatter spaghetti sauce all over your faces? Your negativity towards the game servers being out in a hoot is NOT helping the stichchewation. Honestly I dont overstand how you're so insensitive. If you donut have anything good to stay, well hey BAHD, jus zip it shutty shut you loose canon. I will admit my affection for the game is completely cohear-rant with yours but that doesnt mean im willing to beattray it and speak of bad words. The fact that ASSS is even up is a miracle and shows the dedecant of the DEV teammates. So mighty, clench ur butthole up and stop the fkin whining because wot u say u wot
        listen man u codhesive butthole, the server is being undergoed by piirtk and will be UP and runing in meantime man just fucking no that i just miss that damn erectile man fuck. I am currently working on the replay i am writing for piirtk conserning the parts of the manufacturing for the engine of the key that distracts the motor to give the server the boost it needs man. Just be pashent and wait while we work miracle (miracle whip) and get the zone on its tippy toes and make piirtk's toes curl as we luciously slam him in a corner just wait man. the disfuncionting in already bad inough, we just have to be pashient in what we are doing and make sure the results are ass seen and ASSS trenchwars will be ASSSS good as the old sscu one ok. just erectile wot the u say u

1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years in school working my ass off. lost friends cuz i went so hard. i lost weight. can a ***** at least get a blowjob?
        1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years alone studying..i mean can a nigga at least get a hug goodbye

Comment

Raiders suck.
          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty View Post
            Everyone just shut up!!! in the meanwhile as moderators find the bad guy who bbos'd the servers man. And whoever did this man you will be saying sorry to me and ill look into your face and say "NAY NAY, you harmed us enough!" anyway, everyone in the servers office is working on the situation and piirtk knows exactly how to handle the situation (as i grew up with him) he will have things better in know time man. wot the butt u say u
            LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Who da fuk would ddos the zone? Ironically right after finals.. Hmm, almost as if somebody was mad butt hurt after a big loss :/

Comment

lol squall those were my thoughts also but now i dont know. also mighty your sig has got to be fake quotes, my man racka couldn't have said that

Comment

just repping MUH BOY CHILDREN, check out DavidParody's newest video, you don't want to miss it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpvEX...ature=youtu.be

Inspiring.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                    just repping MUH BOY CHILDREN, check out DavidParody's newest video, you don't want to miss it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpvEX...ature=youtu.be

Inspiring.
                    looolded
                    TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
                    TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
                    TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

WTF is this wot shit? BTW, thix, that is by far his best video...good find!

Comment

wot
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                          lol squall those were my thoughts also but now i dont know. also mighty your sig has got to be fake quotes, my man racka couldn't have said that
                          i dont lie man wot the

Comment

is dat majin buu?
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Since when Weak is so hot..
                              9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                              4:Nimrook> No?
                              4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                              4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                              4:Akuun> ROFL
                              4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                              4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                              4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Working...
                              X