zone population

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
    that was the probably best post i've ever read from 2pac and i will pay you in spacebux to just like... do that more
    He would be able to however the "imbecile" has done what 2pac had intended to want which was a ban from the forums and he has thus succeeded.

Comment

I read all your useless posts, megamanexe hit the nail on the head, shouldve closed this thread long ago and have megamans post become the new mission statement for tw staff

Comment

"All I'm saying is give them a shot. If they blow it and yeah reban. We've took a huge dip in population after the ddos and I believe everyone deserves a second shot. And bring back players who are already addicted to carry on playing, rather than pushing them out forcing them to quit."

If they liked the game so much, they shouldn't have done something that would get them banned. Ban TKers and cheaters forever.

Comment

On Sunday for the first day of the draft tourny the population was around 250 when I logged on, we are not that desperate to have cheaters back.
          killing newbs since 2002

Comment

Were 230 of them spectators?

Comment

Basing is 8 v8, with 4 matches running simultaneously means at least 64 people playing, so no?
              If you still played, you might realize that.
              killing newbs since 2002

Comment

I only play pub. And now I don't even play that anymore because of Shields and base terr bots. If you still played, you might have realized that pub sucks now.

Comment

Playing Time for 01 - 30 June, 2014

bwp: 21hrs 50min

(That is actual in ship play, in pub, for the last month and that doesn't include spec.)

You were saying?
                  killing newbs since 2002

Comment

LOL half of them are staff and the other half of them are bots lets be realistic here.

Comment

Working...
                    X