No announcement yet.

zone population

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can you just sit around LF with somebody like Left_Abuse go around rule the bang ops position. This is the same person that said he/she was a girl and was exposed on the previous forums but they are long gone now if I could find the old forums you'd know how much of a scandal he was.

M_M God if u wanna just sit around and witness this and do nothing and say nothing will be done be my guest, please don't do a damn thing cause trenchwars staff has never done a damn thing to save this game. They are the sole reason for the attacks on SSC and staff should blame themselfs for causing this and people should hop off their nuts and quit saying they done a great job because they haven't.
    Last edited by 2pac; 04-23-2014, 01:35 PM.
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

2pac isn't very smart
      but he keeps throwing darts
      aiming right for the heart
      all he smells is farts

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
        2pac isn't very smart
        but he keeps throwing darts
        aiming right for the heart
        all he smells is farts
        Yes please sit around in spec and watch this zone degrade infront of your eyes and you can't do shit about cause the people in authority aint shit. I'm glad the zone got ddosed and now staff realize they aint the shit afterall you don't own this game or zone. Pritt the only reason the zone came back alive after half a month. The staff isn't even smart enough to get the game running back on biller again after the zone went down its bunch of old farts sending out news letters to get population back again when they don't realize it aint going to do a damn thing. People played for twdd's and such now its dying cause staff done fucked up the game long ago they are the sole reason for its sudden demise.
        Last edited by 2pac; 04-23-2014, 01:57 PM.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

At least he didnt get banned, and can still sit in spec.
          Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
            At least he didnt get banned, and can still sit in spec.
            LOL you think i dont have another computer or internet connection I been evading long ago bro, I been in the zone still talking there without idiots like you knowing. I just want my name unbanned. But feel free to insult me with ur harmless diss.

Mr.
            Event Dev Member
            Trench Wars Divisions Operator
            Head of Staff Support Department
            Staff Communications Officer
            Trench Wars Forums Staff
            Public Relations for Pub Dev.

How's that working out for you? It's seems pathetic now doesn't it with 100 population and the rest bots? Ever since you got hired I let people know you were a retarded and still are. Too dumb to even ban me on forums cause you been a fail since you joined rest of the fail staff.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Shhh don't tell them you are using the same comp to post.

Comment

Originally posted by bkgmjo View Post
                Shhh don't tell them you are using the same comp to post.
                No worries tor ftw

Find me M_M God since you guys are so worried about me and not the zone.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

LOL nice job tw staff from banning my IP from allowing to visit tw or the forums.

Y'all too pussy to ban me so you take other methods to restrict me. I'ma ghost motherfuckers you can't stop me. So fuck you who ever done it pussy ass pigs. I'm still playin fuckboy that Netban don't do justice.

Good job, I'm still here ghostin

P.S for my boys - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lq6GB48IpA
                  Last edited by 2pac; 04-26-2014, 05:34 AM.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

this actually happens to me from time to time, it's a routing issue..

just kidding, it's most likely a STAFF CONSPIRACY. fuck you, forum staff.

/sarcasm

Comment

Hrmmm, Wonder if I can mass-IP ban all the tor exit nodes from the forums...
                      Oh sweet, I can. Nifty to know for the future.
                      Last edited by Shaddowknight; 04-27-2014, 08:08 AM. Reason: Meow :3
                      Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
                        Hrmmm, Wonder if I can mass-IP ban all the tor exit nodes from the forums...
                        Oh sweet, I can. Nifty to know for the future.
                        LOL bro you slow or something? Ever heard of proxy? Plus there is always new nodes on tor you really gotta update it frequently if u want to do that.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

+1 to getting a Youtube streamer to play; typically brings all their fans to join the game as well...instant 100+ active in pub. Best fresh idea I've seen in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Dethdefire View Post
                            We could always try bringing back girls like b@by girl who like to strip on webcam. Those days were exciting!
                            I must have missed that. Can you go more into details?

Also, who's the bitch bouncing her tits?

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                              LOL you think i dont have another computer or internet connection I been evading long ago bro, I been in the zone still talking there without idiots like you knowing. I just want my name unbanned. But feel free to insult me with ur harmless diss.

Mr.
                              Event Dev Member
                              Trench Wars Divisions Operator
                              Head of Staff Support Department
                              Staff Communications Officer
                              Trench Wars Forums Staff
                              Public Relations for Pub Dev.

How's that working out for you? It's seems pathetic now doesn't it with 100 population and the rest bots? Ever since you got hired I let people know you were a retarded and still are. Too dumb to even ban me on forums cause you been a fail since you joined rest of the fail staff.

Translation:

Laughing out loud. You think I do not have another computer or internet connection? I have been evading the ban for many years, brother. I have been in the zone, continuing to chat with my friends without imbeciles like yourself having any clue. I would just like my username unbanned. However, feel free to continue to verbally abuse me with your meaningless insults.

HOw is that working for you? It seems quite pathetic now, doesn't it? The zone is filled with one hundred citizens and surrounded by robots. Ever since you were accepted for this position, I have informed people that you were mentally challenged. To this day, your mental challenges have not been completed. You're too foolish to banish me from this internet forum because you have been a failure since you joined this organization.

However, I looked up. I saw many blue lights flickering through my window.
                              If I pass away tonight, my death will be caused by bullets perforating my internal organs.
                              I grabbed my AK-47, a Russian-made assault rifle. My close acquaintance grabbed a shotgun, a firearm typically used for self-defense.
                              We quickly loaded our guns so we could begin firing them at something.

Comment

attention

that was the probably best post i've ever read from 2pac and i will pay you in spacebux to just like... do that more
                                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                                X