Welcome Back Pizza Tournament!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Back Pizza Tournament!

As a thank you to those that stood by us and continued to play with us for the past couple of weeks of downtime, staff is hosting a PIZZA TOURNAMENT in ?go tourny starting at 6pm EST (11pm GMT). We will be playing 2v2 tournaments in both warbird and jav, so there will be 4 people winning pizzas today. In the event of 1 or more persons winning in both events, the pizzas will be sent to the next highest finishers to ensure that 4 DIFFERENT people will be winners today. Be there or be square, who knows when the next free food will be!

Side note: Somebody is hosting ?go BUNNY to commemorate the Easter holiday at 5:30 EST (10:30 GMT)
    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

TW is back?
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
      TW is back?
      been back a couple days already d00d
      1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

that thread M_M god made about tw being back isn't seen on the trench wars front page, i feel a different thread that can be seen on trenchwars page would be better for letting people know the game is back

Comment

i'm talking about the section on the page that lists the most recent forum posts (ON THE forums), but ya his post right beside it is pretty obvious

Comment

Fine..for the special cases amongst us, I will repost the thread as a normal one..(although its posted as news, under announcements, on twd website..etc etc..) :P
            Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
            24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
            1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

who won the tournament? It'd be good to get the winners of events posted back on to trenchwars.org and forums for all to revel in their glory.
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Working...
              X