Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWD update - Resolution caps have been removed in TWDD/DD2 !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

errr... let me rephrase

i think the majority of the players wanting the res cap are already higher level twld players.

the average people playing twdd and thinking about twld would probably rather have higher resolution

i'd be willing to guess that there are more in the 2nd group than the first.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

there is a very few number of "average" people playing twdd though. most of twdders play twld. not to mention in the previous poll, many of these average people voted in favor of a res cap.
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

My plea to staff.

Gee I don't think this is fair at all.. now everyone is using higher res and I can't on my system... Why should I play when players have an advantage over me in high level competitions? Terrible decision making imo even though I love you all. There is no logic to allow these wide differences players are using on their screen resolutions. The game should be played as it was meant to be played. Even keeled for all. Stop this madness now or I will have to retire for good. There is obviously an advantage seeing ships from afar if another player cannot. I'm really blown away this is being allowed and a bit sad. You are pushing me away from the game by doing this. There is no point in me playing being disadvantaged when the skill level is already so high amongst us all. Can someone clearly explain how this is fair? This doesn't mean go buy a new computer or suffer.. I'm talking about sportsmanship and equality in our game. I'm curious about hearing an argument that can be made in this regard. I don't think one can be made but I'd love to hear it just for kicks. Anyways if it stays like this I will be leaving for good which is an unfortunate. I just can't see the logic of staying and putting in effort into squad competitions being disadvantaged. With a heavy heart I now say probably sayonara TW
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

up in ya !! is just a retarded faggot. the guy doesn't even play twdd himself so he has no idea about its impact. staff just ignores everything.
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
            up in ya !! is just a retarded faggot. the guy doesn't even play twdd himself so he has no idea about its impact. staff just ignores everything.
            Have some respect you skank ass furball.

Comment

i don't respect garbage.

Comment

Why u guys complaining about higher resolutions? I just dont get it, buy a fuckin monitor play and let everyone else play in whatever res they want.
                TWLD 2016 Champion
                TWDTD champion x 3
                Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

u buy a connection yet lol
                  Last edited by Crescent Seal; 07-02-2014, 10:50 AM.

Comment

re-iterate what cres said
                    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

First time Cres said something funny in a very long time. Actually agree with him, too. Iron, are you the type of guy to have 26" rims on an Impala while living in a boarded up house? I mean that's kind of what having a nice monitor with shit connection is.

Comment

Tangent info: Drug Houses almosty always have the nicest tv's.
                        Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                          First time Cres said something funny in a very long time. Actually agree with him, too. Iron, are you the type of guy to have 26" rims on an Impala while living in a boarded up house? I mean that's kind of what having a nice monitor with shit connection is.
                          U guys seriously that dumb? Its not about connection when u live far away from server. What u guys learn playing this game for 10 years besides suck ? Plus ricko, its not like u have The Best ping zone.. I see u lagging many times, wouldnt be better as a mod if u do something useful to The zone instead come to forums and try to be funny?
                          TWLD 2016 Champion
                          TWDTD champion x 3
                          Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

u guys done getting off topic? its common knowledge that no resolution limit creates an unfair advantage. this is a fukin 90s game so there is no need to play it in an imax theater. if twl has a res cap then its common sense to have one in twdd.

since up in ya !! is terrible at his job, i will update you guys on the current status of this. by the end of this week/early next week, there will be a res cap placed in twdd 1 and twdd 2 and twdd 3 will have none (just like the way it was before).

Comment

Actually in my experience, drug houses usually have little furniture for a few key reasons.

Also, I just had a delicious mango juice made fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by Azov View Post
                                Actually in my experience, drug houses usually have little furniture for a few key reasons.

Also, I just had a delicious mango juice made fresh.
                                You don't know shit about drug houses, shut the fuck up.

Back to topic.

Cres you rather play with laggots such as Iron or Ricko, or you rather play vs non-laggots on a res?

I'd take res over any day than some 10 cent ISP user who can't afford a high speed internet.

Comment

Working...
                                X