No announcement yet.

Publish a marketingplan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oke I see.. Since your post wasn't sarcastic at all, I removed the dislike on your post. My bad bro!I'll explain why I thought you were being sarcastic and I probably misinterpret you.It's because of the following:
    Originally posted by LF View Post
    We could spend a couple hundred bucks, buy a few xbox's or ps4's and offer them as rewards for bringing people into the game as a "referral program". .
    Let's say we get 3 PS4's rewards, that's $ 1200 in total. This makes 54% of our budget, since we've got a budget of 2,2K for advertizing.This seems like a high investment with a high risk to me for an outcome that's probably not worth the investment, due to the activity we've going on social media atm. Stuff like this is worth the invesment if we've got alot more activity going on, more likes, more followers etc.At this point we've to focus on getting TW connected with fb, twitter, youtube etc. getting viral with low budget marketing, being creative.Anyways I apoligize for thinking you were being sarcastic.
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Accelerating TW's extinction by spending all donations on handing out gaming systems which don't support it is a pretty cool idea.

Comment

Originally posted by bkgmjo View Post
        Accelerating TW's extinction by spending all donations on handing out gaming systems which don't support it is a pretty cool idea.
        Now this is sarcasm if you needed a better example wazza... but he's dense so I will just ignore it.

Turn 3 systems into 2 systems and you're down to $800, and I'm sure people would be willing to help again with associated costs if they saw there was some actual direction/progress being made (Me for example). It's just a thought, if it doesnt work then it doesnt work. That's what the council is for
        1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
        Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

24 and Little Slick are(/were) in charge. I think my boy Slick quit the game again though, so it's all 24.

But 24 has been doing literally nothing for the past 5 years (yes, it has been 5 years already) and still has most of the money donated.

Comment

24 quit the marketing team quite a few weeks ago I believe
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Marketing team is currently run by NOBODY. 24 had stepped down to deal with IRL stuff I think. and LS is busy with military business again.

Dezmond had been moved there, but had no desire to run it, and has since been removed from their department listing.
              If anyone actually has an interest in running it, contact M_M God and Beasty. While it's technically a staff position, it will not be associated with other staff duties, so the marketing task can be the sole focus of those who are actively participating in that department. I'm sure it could actually be run without any staff access probably, but would require someone with access to the donation funds to set up payments on whatever is decided. (just my personal thoughts, not an official Staff decision).
              Former TW Staff

Comment

24 had more than 5 years and he did absolutely nothing in the meanwhile, why was he in control anyway? This is ridiculous and totally sad that someone as incapable as him was ever in charge.

What a faggot.

Comment

Whilst it's seriously appalling that we have absolutely no marketing side built up over the last few years, especially with the fact we have donation money to spend on it, there is a positive to be had from this:

-Who ever takes over or wants to put themselves up to fill the marketing role there is 0 foundations already built or half finished projects that they need to try and continue - this means that there is a degree of freedom with what that person can achieve for us. I really hope that this will mean we have someone with brilliant marketing ideas who will come forward and actually achieve something for us on a small but adequate enough budget.
                  TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                  TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                  TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                  TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Well he did something..

$1530 for a new website!
                    Anyone knows when this could be finished? Anyone ever will continue this? Is it saved somewhere?
                    Or is it just thrown away money, which is unacceptable

Comment

bkgmjo for head of marketing

Comment

If that includes a fixed game you wouldn't be ashamed of advertising maybe. But the way it is now, with all the broken stuff and the lack of organization and goals I wouldn't even know what to tell people. I keep bringing in people but in the end, would you even want to install and play a game where the download says "Trojan alert" and when you get in you find people talk about dicks, raping little girls, pharmacology and insult each other all day? Not to talk about it being pushed back into an experimental alpha state for the last three years...

If you want to have successful marketing, spend all of the marketing cash into getting this stuff fixed. Then use the tons of free options out there to advertise. There are enough curious people coming in already, just none who stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
                          Well he did something..

$1530 for a new website!
                          Anyone knows when this could be finished? Anyone ever will continue this? Is it saved somewhere?
                          Or is it just thrown away money, which is unacceptable
                          That was abandoned, a complete waste honestly. We have stickman heading development of one basically from scratch, and getting assistance as he needs. I am not sure on the progress, as it was decided upon before the DDoS last month.
                          Former TW Staff

Comment

Wait wait wait, you're telling me that TW spent $1500 for a new website when our web sites are perfectly fine and that web site was never even made?! What a fucking joke I hope nobody ever donates anything to you clowns who run this zone again

Comment

24 had taken leave of trenchwars to work on a healthcare website for america. What a fucking joke, I called that faggot out on his bullshit for years and was right even though faggots tried to defend him. Should bring up literal criminal charges on him for stealing 1500 dollars on a website that never fucking existed to begin with.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

It did exist, but was unfinished, and done in a programming language that was difficult to find programmers for (at least as I recall).
                                Former TW Staff

Comment

Working...
                                X