Clarification on TW Racism Rule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even better u can try not to be a racist pile of shit
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Utopia lol
      1:RaCka> i cant concentrate at all during class i think i have 80HD
      1:RaCka> boy this dd is worst then the hall of cost ran by hitler

1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years in school working my ass off. lost friends cuz i went so hard. i lost weight. can a ***** at least get a blowjob?
      1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years alone studying..i mean can a nigga at least get a hug goodbye
      1:paradise> alie and then jerk to the hug
      1:paradise> the memory of the hug later that night
      1:paradise> alie?

Comment

Asking people on the internet not to be rude or ignorant or assholes? You'll have better luck asking the sun to not be bright.
        Former TW Staff

Comment

The suns such a fucking ********
          Last edited by Shaddowknight; 05-11-2014, 03:38 PM.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Left_Eye View Post
            ShaddowKnight: As a SMod I expected more refinement in attitude and personality, but seems I was wrong to assume that based on status. If you want to clarify your rude remarks, feel free to see me in-game and we can settle this like adults, perhaps with Beasty or M_M God there if it makes you feel better.

LOL shadow******** got owned by a tranny staffer LOL epic. Good job on the 3 day ban ya fucking moron. Get vaped back he can do a better job ya useless moderator, go kiss staff ass before you get owned by LE again
            Last edited by Shaddowknight; 05-11-2014, 09:52 AM. Reason: Cya in a week bro.
            https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

and people wonder why the rule was that you couldnt use it at all

make sure u abuse it until things go back to the old set of rules
              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

I think 2pac may or may not be 15 years old irl.
                4:BigKing> xD
                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                4:BigKing> xD

Comment

saying ******** will get you banned, imagine if this game had audio you would see a banning epidemic.
                  Last edited by Shaddowknight; 05-11-2014, 03:37 PM.

Comment

novel idea

stop being goddamn retards on the internet

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
                      This zone has some of the worst people I've ever experienced in any aspect of my life, and I've been on the front lines in the war on terror and face to face with Fred Phelps from Westboro Baptist Church _◕ ༽
                      this from a guy who has sent people actual death threats and requests to meet them irl over a GAME. don't be so quick to judge.

p.s. the "war on terror" was an oil grab and a joke. you're a murderer.

Comment

I don't think cracker should warrant any warning no matter how it is used. If somebody calls me a cracker I'd laugh. And if a black person uses the N-word it isn't considered offensive IRL so I don't really agree with that one either. Someone that is racist can simply message the comment rather than spewing it in open chat. People should use ?ignore or ignore.txt rather than expecting mods to protect their delicate feelings.

I'm not pro-racism by any means and I'm not too worried about a list of words I can't say, but I'd rather see mods actually doing something about the a-holes that TK than I would them banning childish people that try to offend with racist comments.

You want to improve TW, set everyone in spec to silent, maybe a few of them would start playing and if they don't, well you won't have to worry about them saying racist comments in the open.

The internet is a great expanse where people who are unhappy with their sad lives can try to feel a little better about themselves by putting others down. Racist trolls should not be rewarded with the attention of a mod, they should be ignored until they crawl away.

Comment

We are FORCED to keep the N words against rules. If we moved to our own server/biller, we could (and should IMO) remove all racism rules, and just go based on harassment when it happens and goes too far.
                          Former TW Staff

Comment

as you can see by the idiots in this thread within 5 minutes of the rules being more lenient

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

p.s. the "war on terror" was an oil grab and a joke. you're a murderer.
                              --- BEGIN ENCODED THREAD DERAIL; PLEASE IGNORE ---
                              It wasn't so much an oil grab as the securing of an area with an enormous oil reserve. Instability creates price fluctuations, which are extremely detrimental to any economy depending on that oil. Also, once you buy the military hardware via contractors to knock a country over, you can then pay contractors to fix it up again. It "creates jobs." Everyone in the US has to agree with anything that "creates jobs." It's in the Constitution.

It certainly had very little to do with terrorism, except that "fighting terrorism" was useful cover, as it was in such winning American moves such as the 1989 invasion of Panama ... (We call it an "operation" here, though, as if it were some covert ops move with 5 guys in balaclavas , rather than pushing in 27K troops and rolling over a country to take out a leader that wasn't submitting to the will of US business interests.)

We're also very good at supporting ""freedom fighters"" via operations planning and funds, which have no noticeable difference in tactics or even moral character other than supporting US interests. (And as the US is a pseudo-capitalist state, this means "US business interests," which do occasionally align with the interests of US citizens, but not always.)

If we started a war every time there were terrorists to fight we'd not have an army. We choose targets that benefit us tactically, with very little regard for the morality of the action. Morality is not an option when you're running a state; either it benefits the state on the whole, or not.

So: it has about as much to do with terrorism as Obama has to do with "hope" and "change," the CCCP had to do with Communism, or Coca-Cola's logo has to do with its flavor. The symbol and what is signified by it do not need to agree, and can in fact be completely opposed.
                              --- END ENCODED THREAD DERAIL; APOLOGIES; MERRY CHRISTMAS ---
                              "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                              -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Wow, qan. That was an interesting and perhaps insightful take on the power and control of the dollar.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X