• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
    y so blonde
    y so masked
    y so in every different gundam universe

So long story short
    The mask is a visual representation of the anti-hero char or a proxy of him in UC & AC
    Even longer story short which I dont want to ruin Unicorn for you
    So humanity has reached space and humans are changeing into "new-types" Char in the UC wants to destroy the earth to force humanity into space
    Amuro Ray was a boy caught up in the fighting ect and just wants to live
    After I think it was Side 6 was dropped onto the surface it was basicly space ppl - luna base vs everyone on earth
    I think I have shown enough of my inner nerd today

Anyway Macross FTW

Comment

Originally posted by rothe View Post
      So long story short
      The mask is a visual representation of the anti-hero char or a proxy of him in UC & AC
      Even longer story short which I dont want to ruin Unicorn for you
      So humanity has reached space and humans are changeing into "new-types" Char in the UC wants to destroy the earth to force humanity into space
      Amuro Ray was a boy caught up in the fighting ect and just wants to live
      After I think it was Side 6 was dropped onto the surface it was basicly space ppl - luna base vs everyone on earth
      I think I have shown enough of my inner nerd today

Anyway Macross FTW
      WHO DA FK R U
      wicket666> frogs can mate withthem selves

wicket666> they are a sexual

Pepe the F> sounds like they turning Japanese

flojo> their ribbited for your pleasure

Comment

turban ive queued up some torrents and i'll of course get back to you when i start watching. i appreciate the recommendations, but if they suck i declare a fatwa on you, but once again thank you, but remember if i dont like them i will kill you.

rothe lol i am familiar with the UC timeline and stuff, it's probably my favorite based purely on the mobile suit designs. what i dont get, or i guess what im only starting to now get, is why the other gundam series seem to parallel alot of aspects in the UC timeline, the only thing that changes is 1) the name of the neutral kid caught up in a war beyond his scope 2) mystery blondie 3) mobile suit design.

i just feel like there could be so many awesome aspects, plotwise, to explore within any of those universes but every series seems to center around a few individuals eternally struggling between "kill everyone" and "kill everyone that kills everyone" and "everything means nothing peace is a lie". now i havent seen EVERY series so i cant qualify that opinion with expertise, but i feel like the most 'unique' show as far as exploring other plot possibilities was 08th MS Team. that shit was awesome.
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Alright then let me steer you in a diff direction. Older audience. Less CG

Macross Plus
          Macross Zero
          Gundam 0083
          08th MS Team
          Patlabor 3 Wasted 13
          Ghost in the shell 2
          Appleseed

If your looking for a series you may like this.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWI97Kg8ur8

Comment

Full metal alchemist
            killing newbs since 2002

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
              y not use masks, they make you stand out
              y not change, it's good to strive for something new
              duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

i don't understand this thread at a--

hey big zam
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                  i don't understand this thread at a--

hey big zam
                  sry but cent's not here

(why isnt cent here)

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
                    this is actually what porkjet looks like

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPBiMU2yI3c
                        wicket666> frogs can mate withthem selves

wicket666> they are a sexual

Pepe the F> sounds like they turning Japanese

flojo> their ribbited for your pleasure

Comment

duuuuude so at the time i posted this thread i had a few episodes of gundam unicorn downloaded, anyways in the past few days i have watched two episodes and holy fuck. it's nice to see gundam finally done with attention to the plot, and it's even cooler to see the attention to the 'mechanics' - i've always wondered how mobile suit pilots manipulate their suits when all they have are pedals and joysticks that go back and forth along only one axis, i think the interpretation of a mobile suit cockpit in this series is astounding.

basically when i saw that destroyed zaku in the history museum i realized gundam unicorn wasnt another terrible gundam reimagining, and it's backed up by decades of storylines so this finally feels like an expansive, realistic universe.

rothe: lol FULL FRONTAL. i see what you mean. fukin char!

anyways turban, up next in my download queue is samurai champloo, only because it's pretty much the only title besides ghost in the shell that i recognized. gundam unicorn is apparently done as a series of "OVA"s, and im not really sure what an OVA is except that its not quite a movie not quite a TV series? so instead of binging on that im gonna watch one or two parts at a time, enjoying it slowly like a fine wine while i start tackling the wild and wacky world of anime.

basically in my head i think of anime as like: if i leave this gundam cockpit, i will immediately enter a world of tentacles and high-pitched underage girls yelling the names of awkward protagonists. i'm excited to pick something up that's new and fresh and not hentai.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Working...
                          X