This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Ghost Ship

Dear Ghost ship. GIVE ME BACK MY FUKKING SQUAD. Please.

You had no right to take it... its been mine for over 13 years. It was mine. Because i am too nice and too trusting you take my squad from me ... of course as usual left it had to get his mouth going on me. Left it will never get over the fact that he was once fired from staff and put on a Re Hire ban because he wouldn't stop stalking me.

Once again GIVE ME BACK MY FUKKING SQUAD.
    Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Ghost ship hasn't been on for years so you can say he is inactive and should give away his Billing admin and Council admin to someone worthy and not Trench Whores sysops.

Really isn't anyone worth it anymore these older heads just don't care and have given authority to idiots who can't manage to even find out took down the zones.

You are out of luck goddess and no one will be able to help you at all with the current state of staff and the politics it's looking like the whitehouse/congress.

Comment

You actually still care about this stupid shit after this long, being this old, and having that kid?
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I thought Goddess was quiting game... Heh.
        wicket666> frogs can mate withthem selves

wicket666> they are a sexual

Pepe the F> sounds like they turning Japanese

flojo> their ribbited for your pleasure

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
          Dear Ghost ship. GIVE ME BACK MY FUKKING SQUAD. Please.

You had no right to take it... its been mine for over 13 years. It was mine. Because i am too nice and too trusting you take my squad from me ... of course as usual left it had to get his mouth going on me. Left it will never get over the fact that he was once fired from staff and put on a Re Hire ban because he wouldn't stop stalking me.

Once again GIVE ME BACK MY FUKKING SQUAD.
          If you're active on forums, come sub yourself in our Mafia game. Mafia killed off Willby our town prostitute so they're opening a strip club and you're welcome to join.
          wicket666> frogs can mate withthem selves

wicket666> they are a sexual

Pepe the F> sounds like they turning Japanese

flojo> their ribbited for your pleasure

Comment

You're so barking up the wrong tree here. Wrong forum to post this in (try subspace.co), you only lost it cause of your own stupidity and they were so nice to retrieve it for you and save it so nobody else would take it again, plus this has nothing to do with Trench Wars nor tech support/help. CLOSED.
            Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
            24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
            1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Working...
            X