LT Hunter freq in Pub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
    it should be possible, but the !buy menu would look pretty messy and be confuising.
    If it was made a flat multiplier and was mentioned several times on !buy menu, and broadly made known of the change, it may work with less messyness on the !buy menu
    I feel like a 300% price increase across the board would work. Not sure how the bot is coded but the easiest way to do it obviously would be across the board... but some things, like epidemic, are already expensive (for this very reason, over-use) so modifying those items might be overkill.

once again the best solution depends on how easily the code can be written. ideally one could implement terr- and flagroom-specific price increases, but the effort wouldn't be worth it
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Or you could only buy things in safe.

Comment

theres many options, and untill a real person/team is set to actively be working on this, all of our talk and ideas are doing nothing.
        I'll see about getting at least something if council doesn't fall apart completely in qan's absence. Otherwise I'll see what I can get set up with staff/dev
        Former TW Staff

Comment

Working...
        X